Forum Index > Trail Talk > 2020 NWH Calendar and Holiday Potluck Social (12/20/2019)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wiki summary

wiki summary
PostThu Oct 17, 2019 1:53 pm 
Calendar page winners are now revealed here! If you missed out on the pre-order you can order a calendar here - don't forget to enter a coupon code: AFFNEW20 (45% off for new customers), CHEER192 (40% off medium, 50% off large), NEWBOGO20A (buy 1 get 1 free for new customers). If you are a new mixbook customer the best option may be to use this referral link https://mixbook.extole.com/s/Thomas27 to sign up which will get you $20 off your first order. Planning to attend social (dish you're bringing): Tom (teriyaki meatballs), Michael (Costco combo pizza, beer, soda, plates), Opus (beer, meatballs), Nancyann +3 (baked spaghetti), Veronika (possibly!) (Some sort of dessert), JiimK (dessert), Ski (pie!), puzzlr (Phad Thai), marydave 2 (fruit salad), RumiDude (50/50 chance of atternding) (probably a salad with a few types of dressings), BarbE (Caesar Salad), Kim, maybe (Dessert), Matt (salad), Schroder (tbd), Tricia (chillie), williswall and Cassie (won't be able to make it), awilsondc (side dish - quinoa salad maybe), joker (probably rice and dal - foreign mountain adventure themed), Pyrites (Nanaimo bars, manicotti), Kenji+ (pasta salad), Hiker Mama (Not sure yet), neek (veg. fried rice), rubywrangler (deviled eggs, beer), zephyr (chicken yakisoba), Scrooge and Larch (Famous Grouse) - We'll be very late, Sculpin (just got in from out of town, but I will figure it out), Nickmtn (biscuits), elpezzz (utensils, cups, napkins), Lightning_bug (cheese plate, wine), gb (Salmon), Snowdog (chicken)

Wiki summmary last edited by Tom on Fri Dec 27, 2019 6:56 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
Back to top Reply to topic
joker
seeker

joker
seeker
PostMon Dec 23, 2019 12:51 am 
Thanks Ski. And sorry it turned out I couldn't make it this year - I was looking forward to seeing folks.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Kim Brown

Kim Brown
PostMon Dec 23, 2019 10:46 am 
Something about this social sends me to the hospital. 2 years ago I had planned surgery the day of. This year, I was in the hospital as well. (this visit was unplanned, but it’s all good; no worries). Can’t wait til next year’s social! hmmm.gif

"..living on the east side of the Sierra world be ideal - except for harsher winters and the chance of apocalyptic fires burning the whole area." Bosterson, NWHiker's marketing expert
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostMon Dec 23, 2019 6:39 pm 
Was nice to see a few familiar faces and to meet a few new people. Thanks to everyone for the awesome food and the S&R presentation was very interesting. My only regret was not getting to say "Hi" to Scrooge, although I did have a couple shots of his Famous Grouse. I'm not partial to Scotch at all, but it was actually pretty good. souse.gif

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.