Forum Index > Public Lands Stewardship > America's National Parks could be one week away from handing campgrounds over to private companies
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostFri Nov 08, 2019 4:30 pm 
Ski wrote:
Schroder wrote:
"...for the remainder of my life. They would be breaking that contract."
^ why's this so difficult to understand?
Well, perhaps those who don't are a bit confused, what with the example that was elected a bit ago.

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Brushwork
Food truck

Brushwork
Food truck
PostFri Nov 08, 2019 6:08 pm 
Besides that, if you think that the Geezer pass is unfair, then how fair is it to loose your conditioning and physical health etc as you get older..... how “fair” is that?

When I grow up I wanna play.
Brian R

Brian R
PostFri Nov 08, 2019 7:55 pm 
Brushwork wrote:
Besides that, if you think that the Geezer pass is unfair, then how fair is it to loose your conditioning and physical health etc as you get older..... how “fair” is that?
Now that's funny! And sad. And (sometimes) true. Not quite old enough for the Golden Pass yet--No need to further stoke Millennial's Hey Boomer hatred. Which is quite the thing now, I understand.

Brian R

Brian R
PostFri Nov 08, 2019 8:07 pm 
Schroder wrote:
I paid for that Senior Pass and received a contract on the conditions it could be used - including a 50% discount on campsite fees for the remainder of my life. They would be breaking that contract. If they want to change the conditions for future passes and call it something else, that's their prerogative.
Trump is coming for your Golden Passport? If I were you, I'd worry more about aunt Lizzie and uncle Bernie coming for your beachfront home. smile.gif

Gregory

Gregory
PostSat Nov 09, 2019 5:37 am 
Old enough to have to google "Boomer Hatred". As much crap as the Baby boomers have talked about Gen Y I would hate them too. The funny thing to me is that who do you really have to blame for the "Millennials"? The very offspring raised by the baby boomers. That would be me by the way. Working in construction I am yet to meet a millennial just a handful of hard-working gen yer's. lol

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostSat Nov 09, 2019 8:52 am 
I have blocked people on facebook because their generational hatred was tiresome. We boomers forget that we were the worst generation ever--according to our parents. It was the same old stuff. I seem to recall our high school principal pronouncing my class to be the worst ever, after somebody painted barf coming out the mascot's mouth on a wall mural.

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostSat Nov 09, 2019 9:26 am 
My graduating class was called the worst ever after 4 of 5 cheerleaders became pregnant.

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
Gregory

Gregory
PostSat Nov 09, 2019 12:58 pm 
Malachai Constant wrote:
My graduating class was called the worst ever after 4 of 5 cheerleaders became pregnant.
Because the girls got pregnant or because the fathers took no responsibility?

Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostSat Nov 09, 2019 8:30 pm 
Combination of the two, also an excellent Big Brother and the Holding Company song.

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn