Forum Index > Trail Talk > Trimming Brush on Kendall Peak Lakes Road
Previous :: Next Topic  
rossb

rossb

PostFri Oct 18, 2019 1:11 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
Like last year, I am going to do some trimming on the road to Kendall Peak Lakes. If anyone wants to join me, please let me know.
Thanks,
Ross
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
pipedream

pipedream

PostMon Oct 21, 2019 4:29 pm 
I probably missed ya this go around as I was out of town all weekend, but every time I hike up there, I make it a point to bring some loppers and prune-out the alder a bit. I packed-out a lot of trash on the lower portion of the trail last spring, too. I think some folks need to be educated about the abrasive and hygienic properties of snow when compacted into a ball form  hockeygrin.gif
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
rossb

rossb

PostMon Oct 21, 2019 5:13 pm 
You didn't miss anything. I haven't done a thing yet   smile.gif

I'm aiming to go up there on Wednesday, as well as Saturday. The latter is likely to be with cyclopath. It is quite possible I will go the following week. The weather has been weird (to say the least) and I regret that I didn't start sooner. But these things can come and go. It is quite possible that in a week it will be perfect Alder cutting weather, and I will do more cutting.
pipedream

pipedream

PostMon Oct 21, 2019 5:40 pm 
I'm game for Saturday! This dreary wet weather has me itching to get out and stretch my legs - it's way too early to have cabin fever.

I might even push my bike up there so I can spend more time cutting and less time worrying about the hike out.
rossb

rossb

PostMon Oct 21, 2019 6:55 pm 
Excellent! Send me a message and we can work out the details.
Thanks,
Ross
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trail Talk > Trimming Brush on Kendall Peak Lakes Road
  Happy Birthday Damian, chefothefuture, Dogman, ridgescrambler, Bryan K, Eaglecadd!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: