Forum Index > Trail Talk > Wonderland Trail Complete Video Series
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
williswall
poser

williswall
poser
PostTue Nov 05, 2019 12:15 am 
I have retired this series as a paid product and have posted everything on my site for viewing. What is it? In 2012 I timelapsed the entire trail, all 101 miles to include the alternate route over Spray Park. There are 10 sections; the viewer whisks along at the equivalent speed of about 30-40 mph. Every foot of the trail. I also captured video from 3 mounted cameras for an approximate viewing angle of 300 degrees. Yes, the helmet cams have come a long way since 2012 but I aint gonna redo it! This series includes a 27 minute video at normal walking speed with the panoramic cameras (all original music) and a water video showing every year round water source on the trail. The Series includes a moving map with elevation, position and date/time stamps (approx every 10 minutes). https://www.williswall.com/wonderland-trail-complete-vide I also mapped every backcountry campsite plus Mowich Lake. This part uses the 3 cameras for panoramic viewing as you walk through the camps; there's an overlay map of the camps with moving position indicator. https://www.williswall.com/wonderlandbackcountrycamps I charged for it long enough to recoup the expense of the project, which took 3 months of editing 19 hours of video and 314,000 stills. If you check the pulldowns under the header "Wonderland Trail" you will also see Enhancement Videos, a photo gallery and other related sections. Experiencing cabin fever this winter? Sit back with a glass of wine, put on some relaxing music and take a tour of the Wonderland Trail. I've hiked the Wonderland 31 times and this project was simply a way to get on the trail and do what I liked that year. I hope someone enjoys it.

I desire medium danger williswall.com
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Navy salad

Navy salad
PostThu Nov 07, 2019 2:47 pm 
Awesome video! Thanks for sharing!

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message