Forum Index > Trail Talk > Pre-order your 2020 NWH calendars here by 12/8/18
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
wiki summary

wiki summary
PostSun Dec 08, 2019 10:06 pm 
Calendars have been ordered. If you missed out on the pre-order you can edit wiki in the Calendar Social thread to reserve one of the few extra calendars ordered. Cost is $10 (medium), $15 (large), plus $10 flat shipping if you are not picking up the social.

This wiki summary post can be edited by any member
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Navy salad

Navy salad
PostTue Dec 03, 2019 2:37 pm 
Honest, I searched for 10 minutes without answers before posting these questions. -- When and where do we go to actually place an order for calendars, and approximately when would they be mailed out?

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostTue Dec 03, 2019 2:44 pm 
thus far I haven't seen Tom mention ordering details. I want TWO (as always) and if there's going to be a "large" AND a "small", I want the small version. let me know what the cost will be this year and I'll pick them up at the calendar social. cash as always. thanks Tom! BK

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostWed Dec 04, 2019 11:55 am 
Please post here if you want a calendar. There will be an option to order calendars directly from mixbook after the social if you are not attending. However, due to the late timing of the social this year you may not get your calendar by new year if you wait until then. I will be ordering a limited number of calendars to distribute at the social and can pad the order for anyone that is not attending and wants it sooner. If you want a calendar please post here (how many and whether you want a large or medium size and whether you want them shipped to you for an extra $10 flat cost). Cost will be $10 for medium calendars and $15 for large calendars. Deadline to get your order in will be midnight Friday when I plan to place the calendar order. Otherwise you will need to order directly from mixbook.

joker
seeker

joker
seeker
PostWed Dec 04, 2019 11:59 am 
I'll take one large. Thanks Tom!

Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostWed Dec 04, 2019 12:40 pm 
again, I want two small ones. the large one last year didn't fit into the space where I hang my calendar, unfortunately, so I have an un-used 2018 nwhikers large size calendar here if anybody needs one. clown.gif

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostWed Dec 04, 2019 12:49 pm 
I would like two mediums please.

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
JimK

JimK
PostWed Dec 04, 2019 1:27 pm 
Tom, I would like one medium sized. I will pick it up at the social.

RumiDude
Marmota olympus

RumiDude
Marmota olympus
PostWed Dec 04, 2019 3:38 pm 
What are the dimentions of the different sizes? Rumi

"This is my Indian summer ... I'm far more dangerous now, because I don't care at all."
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostWed Dec 04, 2019 10:44 pm 
11" x 8.5" (medium) or 14" x 11" (large) The medium work better for old skool use on top of desk (not too big) while the large work better as wall hangers.

marydave
Musical Hikers

marydave
Musical Hikers
PostThu Dec 05, 2019 11:12 am 
We would like one large calendar, please, and plan to be at the social. Thanks!

grannyhiker

grannyhiker
PostFri Dec 06, 2019 10:47 am 
I'll probably order my medium calendar from Mixbook after the first of the year, since I will be away (and computerless) during the holidays (and not able to attend the social). Fortunately I have a temporary (free) 2020 calendar, so I can exist until the NWH one arrives. I hope Mixbook will have one left!

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view.--E.Abbey
awilsondc

awilsondc
PostFri Dec 06, 2019 10:52 am 
I'll take one medium, one large. Thanks!

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostFri Dec 06, 2019 12:39 pm 
FTFY

Deereguy

Deereguy
PostFri Dec 06, 2019 3:02 pm 
Hi Tom, I would like 2 medium. Unable to attend, a wild mustang decide to remove my from my saddle,convalesing.

Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostFri Dec 06, 2019 3:10 pm 
3 large, please. 🙂