Forum Index > Trail Talk > Middle Fork Snoqualmie
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist

Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist
PostTue Jan 07, 2020 2:50 pm 
Is there any insight/consensus re the reason(s) for the FS failing to repair so many roads around the territory? Is it lack of funding, policy decisions around decommissioning, are they officially saying one thing, but doing another and dragging their feet, or what? I was following the Dosewallips saga for a quite a while b/c I used the area a lot, and haven't been following the decision processes for these other locations as closely. Interesting that the FS seems so invested in paving the road from Barlow Pass to Darrington (which is reasonably functional in summer, and I don't think has had much trouble w/slides and flooding, but they dither about these other much-needed repairs.

"There are yahoos out there. It’s why we can’t have nice things." - Tom Mahood
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostTue Jan 07, 2020 2:52 pm 
Locking this one. Feel free to create a new thread with repair updates. Sad to see a handful of individuals who have nothing better to do but argue endlessly here. To these folks I would ask, do you really think you are adding value to this place? Is this the vibe you want for NWH? See here: https://www.nwhikers.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=8017231

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message