Forum Index > Partners > Backpacking/Mountaineering Partner
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
TheTrailMan94
The Trail Man

TheTrailMan94
The Trail Man
PostWed Dec 25, 2019 7:32 pm 
Hi, my name is Steven and I'm interested in a potential backpacking partner for next summer and perhaps beyond. I am a 25 year old male and recent college graduate and am looking to get myself back into the outdoor scene. I'm in the process of getting myself physically tuned up for a nearly week-long trip to either Alaska/B.C. on the Chilkoot Trail or Vancouver Island's West Coast Trail. I have a couple potential partners lined up but I am reaching out to anyone who is interested in joining me if they choose to drop out. Exact dates aren't yet established but they will be when I purchase reservations early next month. I am also planning a day hike to the top of Mount St. Helens and plan on buying a permit for that in March. Please let me know if you are interested and we can discuss things further!

@TrailMan
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Here and Now

Here and Now
PostSat Jan 04, 2020 7:32 am 
Hi, I have some hiking plans for this summer in Washington and would like to find a partner as well. Contact me if interested to see if our interests and chemistry align. Jordan jordanvvvv@gmail.com

TheTrailMan94
The Trail Man

TheTrailMan94
The Trail Man
PostSun Jan 05, 2020 2:35 pm 
Hi Jordan! Thank you for expressing interest in being a partner of mine. That sounds good to me, I'll send you an email. -Steven stevenb.geo@outlook.com

@TrailMan