Forum Index > The Trading Post > Out of Date Maps - Free
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month

Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month
PostSun Dec 29, 2019 4:01 pm 
Have some out of date trail (+ other recreation) maps available for the taking. Maybe make a donation to the SAR of your choice as compensation. Beartooth Publishing Teton Range Core Trails (x5) Superstition Wilderness (x1) Sedona Singletrack (x3) Tom Harrison Maps Ansel Adams Wilderness (x1) Desolation Wilderness (x1) Devils Postpile Minarets (x1) Hoover Wilderness (x1) Joshua Tree Nat'l Park (x1) Mojave National Preserve (x1) Mono Divide High Country (x1) Mt Tam (x1) Tuolumne Meadows + High Sierra Camps (x1) Yosemite High Country (x1) Franko Maps Chuck Lagoon - Dive (x2) Republic of Palau - Adventure + Dive (x2) Bonaire - Dive, Drive, + Bike (x2) Guam - Guide + Drive (x1) Oahu - Surf (x3) Oahu - Dive (x2) Molokai - Adventure (x3) Kauai - Dive (x1) Hawaiian Islands - Guide (x4) Hawaii Volcanoes Nat'l Park (x2) Maptech Charts Puget Sound (x1) PM me if interested.

Tomorrow's not promised to anyone, so be bold, scare yourself, attempt something with no guarantee of success. You'll be amazed at what you can achieve. -Olive McGloin
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostSun Dec 29, 2019 4:04 pm 
I would like the Wind River range maps please as I plan to go back.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month

Gwen
LO Girl-of-the-Month
PostSun Dec 29, 2019 4:05 pm 
Chief Joseph wrote:
I would like the Wind River range maps please as I plan to go back.
Yours. PM me yor mailing address.

Tomorrow's not promised to anyone, so be bold, scare yourself, attempt something with no guarantee of success. You'll be amazed at what you can achieve. -Olive McGloin