Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > To your/our health (Covid-19 thread)
Previous :: Next Topic  
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper

Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostSat May 16, 2020 6:03 am 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
I am alarmed at the logic being used to return "back to normal." 

On one web site, folks are saying no need for any precautions because they don't know anybody who got sick, therefore it doesn't exist.  The other wide spread supporting reason for no precautions is that the hospitals did not fill up.

I think we are doomed for one heck of a second round.

2 new cases found in the south county yesterday.  We have health experts vs politicians/sheriff starting to go at it, as do other areas.

--------------
What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
longhair27

longhair27

PostSat May 16, 2020 8:11 am 
Patients admitted to Hosptials in America, Italy and China who are the worst condition all have common thread all have very low levels of Vitamin D3.

People who maintain their Vitamin D3 levels have no severe symptoms.  Defiency is anything below 40-ng.  All Functional Medicine MD's and Natropathic MD (NP's) keep their client's D3 levels UP daily and year around.  The 90's is what we all need to be at. 

Also the exact same symptoms of Corona Virus that Doctors have been seeing manifesting in Patients in China, America and Europe are identical to Zinc Defiencies one for one down the list.

Zinc Gluconate STOPS Viral Replication in the human body.

Everyone needs to keep their Immune System UP daily

Zinc Gluconate, Zinc Picolate and Zinc Acetate are best forms in that respective order to take

Vitamin D3 - 7,000 to 10,000 IU's daily

Vitamin C - 3,000 milligrams in divided dosages throughout each day

Selenium - 400 mirco grams daily

All of these in those amounts would prevent many deaths worldwide.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant

PostSat May 16, 2020 8:25 am 
So go chew on a bucket clown.gif

--------------
"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
MtnGoat

MtnGoat

PostSat May 16, 2020 10:01 am 
Ski wrote:
RE: "Russel Blaylock MD"

Ski wrote:
more cranks and hacks. same as ever.  dizzy.gif

or in other words:

Don't try to lay no boogie woogie on the King of Rock and Roll lol.gif

next time you need to do that "appeal to authority" thing, check with Captain Kangaroo or Laurel & Hardy.... it would make as much sense.... and probably be more valid lol.gif

Unsurprisingly, you're not actually dealing with the points raised. The king of something, all right.

--------------
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
MtnGoat

MtnGoat

PostSat May 16, 2020 10:04 am 
Ski wrote:
King County Local Health Officer Directive re: Face Masks EFFECTIVE May 18, 2020

First this, then a strawman claim about appeal to authority, ah the irony. There's a miss in at least one cylinder, I see. Especially when the critique itself is empty of a real argument, since you haven't shown any actual reason the items listed in the argument you sort of attacked are not real factors.

How is it you even see the posts you claim to be ignoring when no one else has quoted them biggrin.gif

--------------
Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
MtnGoat

MtnGoat

PostSat May 16, 2020 10:14 am 
treeswarper wrote:
I am alarmed at the logic being used to return "back to normal." 

On one web site, folks are saying no need for any precautions because they don't know anybody who got sick, therefore it doesn't exist.  The other wide spread supporting reason for no precautions is that the hospitals did not fill up.

I think we are doomed for one heck of a second round.

2 new cases found in the south county yesterday.  We have health experts vs politicians/sheriff starting to go at it, as do other areas.

We were shut down, locked down, and had our rights severely curtailed on the basis of flattening the curve. Regardless of their modeling validity (barely above zero) the fact is that hospitals have not been overwhelmed here and the stated goal has been achieved.

I think your claim concerning 'no precautions' is a position no one holds.

--------------
Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath

Faster than light
PostSat May 16, 2020 10:35 am 
zephyr wrote:
Governor Cuomo expresses this eloquently and poignantly.   ~z

up.gif
Ski
><((((°>

Ski

><((((°>
PostSat May 16, 2020 11:17 am 
^ yeah... well.... in a nutshell, there are those who are concerned with the "we", and there are those who live in their own little vacuums who are concerned only with the "me".

pretty simple, really.... and not too difficult to figure out which is which. lol.gif

--------------
"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. 
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr

aka friendly hiker
PostSat May 16, 2020 1:10 pm 
This short video clip is of Governor Andrew Cuomo discussing the troubling implications of younger children's susceptibility to Kawasaki Disease from the Covid-19 infection.  https://twitter.com/i/status/1261338457105928195

This is a Twitter post by Adam Handy, quote:  Governor @NYGovCuomo  speaking about #Covid19 Pims-TS (Kawasaki-like syndrome) and immunity, as a politician, parent & human.

This video is via Twitter, if a copy comes up on YouTube I will re-post.  ~z
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Washakie

Washakie

PostSat May 16, 2020 9:12 pm 
Never thought I would see a Long John link in an outdoors forum.

Thiis place is the best.

--------------
"What is the color when black is burned?" - Neil Young

"We're all normal when we want our freedom" - Arthur Lee

"The internet can make almost anyone seem intelligent"  - Washakie
Randito
Snarky Member

Randito

Snarky Member
PostSat May 16, 2020 9:24 pm 
longhair27 wrote:
Everyone needs to keep their Immune System UP daily

People with transplanted organs or that have various autoimmune diseases actually need to suppress their immune system to stay alive.   They are especially vulnerable to serious problems from any kind of infection, cold, flu or COVID.
BigBrunyon

BigBrunyon

PostSat May 16, 2020 9:43 pm 
I was out for a bike ride last night, around 8pm. Passed a house in the middle of a full blown rager! Appeared to be a keg, music blastin, people spilling out of the crowded house and into the front yard with keg cups and cigarettes.

I thought I was hallucinating for more than a few seconds, but this was indeed real.

--------------
I mow the grass before 7am
Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist

Anne Elk

BrontosaurusTheorist
PostSat May 16, 2020 9:57 pm 
Things just got more complicated.  Seems like a problem with testing; ie, false negatives.

Sailors on sidelined carrier get virus a second time

And an update:  Eight more sailgors aboard US ship test positive a second time

--------------
"There are yahoos out there.  It’s why we can’t have nice things."  - Tom Mahood
Randito
Snarky Member

Randito

Snarky Member
PostSat May 16, 2020 10:00 pm 
Anne Elk wrote:
Things just got more complicated.  Seems like a problem with testing; ie, false negatives.

There is now some data indicating that the reinfection cases are instead false positive test results.

https://www.livescience.com/coronavirus-reinfections-were-false-positives.html
graywolf

graywolf

PostSat May 16, 2020 10:02 pm 
Anne Elk wrote:

If you remember Peter Attia's short video explaining sensitivity (positive test results) and specificity (negative test results), he makes the point that false negatives are much more dangerous.  And now we're starting to see the results of poor test specificity.

I can post a link to the video if folks want to see it.

--------------
The only easy day was yesterday...
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > To your/our health (Covid-19 thread)
  Happy Birthday Phlox, Franco, Grub hub!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: