Forum Index > Support & Feedback > Can someone help me post a video that's not YouTube?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr
aka friendly hiker
PostThu Mar 12, 2020 8:18 pm 
I am trying to post a video clip of the Governor's press conference today. It's related to the Coronavirus outbreak. Anyway, there's a video site with the embed code. I copied it to my clipboard and pasted it into my post just as if it was a YouTube video. Yet, the code does look way different. (This is not my bailiwick obviously.) Here's the website. And this is the code I copied: <div class="invintus-player" data-eventid="2020031168"></div><script>!(function(src,cb){var s=document.createElement('script');s.src=src;s.async=true;if(s.readyState){s.onreadystatechange=function(){if(s.readyState=='loaded'||s.readyState=='complete'){s.onreadystatechange=null;cb();}};}else{s.onload=function(){cb();};}document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(s);})('//mediaplayer.invintusmedia.com/app.js',function(){Invintus.launch({"clientID":"9375922947","eventID":"2020031168","simple":true});});</script> It sure looks way different from YouTube embed codes. Any suggestions? Thanks, ~z

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostThu Mar 12, 2020 8:38 pm 
Not possible to embed, just post link.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
zephyr
aka friendly hiker

zephyr
aka friendly hiker