Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Covid-19: Laughter is the Best Medicine (Y2K All Over Again?)
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostTue Mar 31, 2020 1:11 pm 
The only tie in with C-19 is that permeate are getting creative due to extreme boredom and isolation. It's not about the virus, but seems of the virus. Funny and creative though.

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Juan Valdez

Juan Valdez
PostWed Apr 01, 2020 12:03 am 
Starbucks quarantine
Starbucks quarantine

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
My Mom

My Mom
PostWed Apr 01, 2020 2:28 am 
Since everyone has started washing their hands, as they should have been doing all along, next week let's work on using turn signals. If we keep the schools closed much longer, mothers will find a cure for the virus before scientists. A neighbor's house got rolled with toilet paper this weekend and increased the house's value by $30,000. We heard that some people who used to spin the toilet paper roll like they were on Wheel of Fortune, now turn it like they were trying to crack a safe. Someone told me all I needed to go to the grocery store was a mask and gloves, but they lied: everyone else had on clothes. A friend asked if it was okay to pull the bag out of a box of wine and stab a straw in it like a giant, adult Capri Sun. Those who bought dryer sheets when they could not find toilet paper have found their fannies now smell like lavender, there is no more static electricity, and for the first time in 20 years, their butts are wrinkle free. We have a lot of sympathy for all those married men who have spent years telling their wives "I'll do that when I have time." We asked our four-year-old grandson if he knew why there was no school right now and he said "because there is no toilet paper." If you need to find motivation to stay at home, shave your eyebrows off. We trust all the critical people around will be generous enough to remember, when swimsuit season rolls around, that the gyms were closed during Reese's peanut butter egg and hollow milk chocolate bunny season. Quarantine is wearing pajamas all day, showering, and changing into new pajamas. It is actually fun to stay at home, but we wonder why one bag of rice has 7,456 grains of rice and the other one only had 7,398? We may be about three weeks away from knowing everyone's true hair color.

Alpine Pedestrian

Alpine Pedestrian
PostWed Apr 01, 2020 8:28 am 
Ski - your aliases are almost as funny as the stuff you post here!

Self-Serve Unleaded

Self-Serve Unleaded
PostWed Apr 01, 2020 2:37 pm 
gloves at the pump
gloves at the pump

Get Out and Go

Get Out and Go
PostWed Apr 01, 2020 5:07 pm 
Quote:
Truck hauling toilet paper catches fire on Texas interstate HUTCHINS, Texas (AP) — A tractor-trailer hauling toilet paper crashed and caught fire near Dallas early Wednesday, spilling the hot commodity all over an interstate. The fire shut down westbound lanes of Interstate 20 near Interstate 45 in Hutchins, the Texas Department of Transportation said. The driver of the truck is OK, officials said. The toilet paper appeared to be large rolls typically used in stores, restaurants and other businesses. Texas Department of Transportation officials said the load of toilet paper “burned extensively,” according to Dallas TV station WFAA.
What a shame!
What a shame!

"These are the places you will find me hiding'...These are the places I will always go." (Down in the Valley by The Head and The Heart) "Sometimes you're happy. Sometimes you cry. Half of me is ocean. Half of me is sky." (Thanks, Tom Petty)
George A. Hormel

George A. Hormel
PostWed Apr 01, 2020 8:51 pm 
Quarantine Day 25
Quarantine Day 25

Jenny Craig

Jenny Craig
PostWed Apr 01, 2020 9:15 pm 
Quarantine March to May
Quarantine March to May

Bosterson

Bosterson
PostWed Apr 01, 2020 10:04 pm 
Breaking news for those of you #quarantraining! https://www.climbing.com/news/search-and-rescue-groups-urge-people-to-stop-climbing-cabinetry-during-pandemic/

Go! Take a gun! And a dog! Without a leash! Chop down a tree! Start a fire! Piss wherever you want! Build a cairn! A HUGE ONE! BE A REBEL! YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE! (-bootpathguy)
Chef Boyardee

Chef Boyardee
PostWed Apr 01, 2020 10:11 pm 
Quarantine Day 26
Quarantine Day 26

Windstorm

Windstorm
PostThu Apr 02, 2020 10:52 am 
Bosterson wrote:
Breaking news for those of you #quarantraining! https://www.climbing.com/news/search-and-rescue-groups-urge-people-to-stop-climbing-cabinetry-during-pandemic/
This was amazing!

MtnGoat

MtnGoat
PostThu Apr 02, 2020 11:22 am 
yeah that one is so worth clicking on up.gif the photo is great

Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie' until you can find a rock. - Will Rogers
I Want My Maypo!

I Want My Maypo!
PostThu Apr 02, 2020 1:22 pm 
No Lifeguard on Duty

No Lifeguard on Duty
PostThu Apr 02, 2020 9:00 pm 
swimming pool
swimming pool

Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostFri Apr 03, 2020 1:02 pm