Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Covid-19: Laughter is the Best Medicine (Y2K All Over Again?)
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostWed Mar 18, 2020 7:26 am 
tmatlack wrote:
Thanks for comic relief. Wife and I combine for 6 decades of secondary public school teaching and some of the new-found insights, mostly on FB, into "home schooling" are hilarious and real, i.e.: Suspending your own kid, new math, day-long/doors locked recess, etc. Tom
I called some friends yesterday. They are taking care of the two grandkids for the week. I was informed that school had started for the day and grandpa was teaching music (the real school has them learning recorders). Their dog also took part. She howled along when the music was going. This "school" allows dogs to take part. Later, the kids were going to learn carpentry and wildlife biology. They were going to go make a bat house and hang it up.

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human末animals and aliens are great possibilities
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostWed Mar 18, 2020 8:05 am 

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human末animals and aliens are great possibilities
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Alpendave

Alpendave
PostWed Mar 18, 2020 8:39 am 
Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostWed Mar 18, 2020 9:41 am 
Starting in 9 months there will be a baby boom. We'll call them the quarantine generation. In 2033 we'll start calling them quaranteens.

call-151

call-151
PostWed Mar 18, 2020 11:27 am 

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostWed Mar 18, 2020 12:50 pm 

Slugman
It痴 a Slugfest!

Slugman
It痴 a Slugfest!
PostWed Mar 18, 2020 3:48 pm 
I知 treating everyone as if they were a typhoid Mary, a typhoid Larry, or a typhoid Pat.

Jumble Jowls

Jumble Jowls
PostWed Mar 18, 2020 6:19 pm 
Cyclopath wrote:
Starting in 9 months there will be a baby boom.
How true.

Jumble Jowls

Jumble Jowls
PostWed Mar 18, 2020 6:25 pm 
This will put anyone in a good mood during a disaster.

CC
cascade curmudgeon

CC
cascade curmudgeon
PostWed Mar 18, 2020 9:44 pm 
You don't even have to make stuff up. https://www.facebook.com/NewportPolice/posts/10151320062944944

First your legs go, then you lose your reflexes, then you lose your friends. Willy Pep
Schenk
Off Leash Man

Location: Traveling, with the bear, to the other side of the Mountain
Schenk
Off Leash Man
PostThu Mar 19, 2020 7:37 am 
Jumble Jowls wrote:
Cyclopath wrote:
Starting in 9 months there will be a baby boom.
How true.
I guess they already have a moniker: Quarantinials

Nature exists with a stark indifference to humans' situation.
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostThu Mar 19, 2020 10:16 am 
I can't edit this, so don't watch the first part because it is a bit political. Later on, you'll learn how to get in the front of the line for a virus test. One solution is to get an NBA uniform. If this is too political, well, I guess it'll have to go away.

Alpendave

Alpendave
PostThu Mar 19, 2020 10:41 am 
Anyone who works at a hospital will understand (if they致e ever watched the Benny Hill show):

Alpendave

Alpendave
PostThu Mar 19, 2020 12:44 pm 
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostThu Mar 19, 2020 2:54 pm 
I just want to know when TP will be back on store shelves? I bought some in Idaho on my way back, probably have a 3 week supply.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.