Forum Index > Partners > New here
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Fishing

Fishing
PostFri Jan 17, 2020 8:48 am 
Trying to find a partner for backpacking a peak somewhere west of Wenatchee or ellensburg theres plenty of places to choose from quick searches I have done and the help I have gotten here. I really want to go with someone with experience. Someone that can tell me what to look out for what to do not to do. Later this year once the snow melts off someone that likes fishing is a plus I want to find something to a lake but if not close to a lake that's ok too. I live near moses lake so pretty much anything worth hiking is a bit of a distance for me but I can make it anybody willing to come out this far and give me a ride would be an extra bonus and I could pay gas but if not that's ok

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Damian

Damian
PostFri Jan 17, 2020 10:25 am 
Welcome Camron. Best of luck finding a partner.

timberghost

timberghost
PostTue Feb 11, 2020 6:06 am 
Perhaps you could join one of our states fishing clubs

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostTue Mar 03, 2020 10:25 am 
Welcome to the site Fishy. You might look into the Highlakers. Hilakers website Of maybe even the Trailblazers. Washington Trailblazers I started out with the Trailblazers, but as I often travel for work I couldn't consistently attend their montly meetings. It was suggested that I try the High Lakers. They are a little less stringent on making the meetings. It worked out well for me, as I moved to Eastern Washington and making the meetings is difficult. They are both great organizations, and many of the members are with both clubs.

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln