Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Hot
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostThu Jul 30, 2020 4:35 pm 
My outdoor thermometer says 109. I had to put up a mist nozzle aimed at my potato plants and the raspberries are starting to wilt. That's why I stayed home--trying to keep plants alive. We are otherwise hugging the AC.

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostThu Jul 30, 2020 6:31 pm 
81 here. I'm sunning myself like a cat.

olderthanIusedtobe

olderthanIusedtobe
PostThu Jul 30, 2020 7:22 pm 
I'm staying with my parents east of Portland. It's been triple digits more often than not since Sunday. It wasn't particularly cool up on the north shoulder of Mt. Hood. Maybe around 2 in the morning it felt decent, but it was still warmer than comfortable at 9 or 10 pm at around 5,000 on Tuesday night.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostThu Jul 30, 2020 11:35 pm 
Decided to drive at night since Moses lake was predicted at 107, passed through about midnight and it was 83....almost zero traffic until around Sultan, travel at night, no problem with Eagle Falls. clown.gif rolleyes.gif cool.gif

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
veronika

veronika
PostFri Jul 31, 2020 12:56 am 
Chief Joseph wrote:
Decided to drive at night since Moses lake was predicted at 107, passed through about midnight and it was 83....almost zero traffic until around Sultan, travel at night, no problem with Eagle Falls. clown.gif rolleyes.gif cool.gif
👍👍👍

Take risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping I may not have anyone rocking my world right now but, I don't have anyone messing it up either.
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostFri Jul 31, 2020 7:54 am 
I was thinking about hauling my trailer up to Salmon Meadows, which is about 4500 feet, but temps were supposed to be in the 80s during the day which is too hot for me to do much of anything in. My garden would also be in bad shape. I do have automatic sprinklers but they are not enough in 100 degree plus weather. The mister on the container grown potatoes worked well to keep them alive during the hottest part of the day. It's cloudy this morning so maybe won't get so hot?

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
Badger

Badger
PostFri Aug 14, 2020 10:49 am 
Expecting 116 today...but its a dry heat