Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > WA state will soon require facemasks statewide
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostFri Jul 03, 2020 7:30 pm 
I wish I had the same faith in the Government as y'all seem to have, but it's pretty hard given what happened to my people in the Wallowas. wink.gif

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist

Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist
PostFri Jul 03, 2020 8:17 pm 
Chief Joseph wrote:
You actually trust the "statistics" that they are feeding to us? I believe them about as much as I believe that Epstein committed suicide.
I consider all the available info in the aggregate. If anything, USA statistics are likely to be lower than what's actually out there, b/c our testing levels are still pretty low compared to certain countries. But I sure believe coffin counts, over-full morgues, and overwhelmed hospital ICU's. Since you brought it up, the Epstein case certainly does have too many coincidences - guards not doing their job and the security cameras just happen to be malfunctioning at the same time...etc. It will be interesting to see what happens to his female partner in crime.

"There are yahoos out there. It’s why we can’t have nice things." - Tom Mahood
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostFri Jul 03, 2020 8:32 pm 
Epstein was incarcerated at a facility run by Bob Barr and Donald Trump.

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostFri Jul 03, 2020 10:06 pm 
Looking forward to seeing if no mask no service directive will be enforced next week.

Randito
Snarky Member

Randito
Snarky Member
PostSat Jul 04, 2020 5:34 am 
Oops, Don Jr's girlfriend tested positive and she and Don jr had to cancel out of the Mt Rushmore rally. https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/03/us/politics/kimberly-guilfoyle-trump-campaign-coronavirus.html

Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostSat Jul 04, 2020 7:49 am 
Just remember people who refuse to wear a mask are literally trying to kill you. mad.gif

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn
RichP

RichP
PostSat Jul 04, 2020 8:13 am 
My town (Moscow) now has a mask order due to cases having increased this week from 8 to 25. Idaho as a whole has seen a record number of new cases during the same time period. A local church also decided to have a 1000+ people mask-less gathering indoors with 0 social distancing. I expect cases to rise even further after that. rolleyes.gif

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostSat Jul 04, 2020 10:05 am 
I expect Idaho to continue to have a spike in cases and not because of lack of social distancing or non mask wearing, it will be because of all the lefty tourists coming here from Wa state, they should stay put in their cesspools.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Get Out and Go

Get Out and Go
PostSat Jul 04, 2020 12:01 pm 
I guess the anti-maskers just want to shower their love on others. eck.gif Somehow, I don't think that is what James Taylor meant with this song. shakehead.gif Great tune, just the same.

"These are the places you will find me hiding'...These are the places I will always go." (Down in the Valley by The Head and The Heart) "Sometimes you're happy. Sometimes you cry. Half of me is ocean. Half of me is sky." (Thanks, Tom Petty)
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostSat Jul 04, 2020 12:28 pm 
Chief Joseph wrote:
I expect Idaho to continue to have a spike in cases and not because of lack of social distancing or non mask wearing, it will be because of all the lefty tourists coming here from Wa state, they should stay put in their cesspools.
Funny, kind of, or maybe not, because I see a heck of a lot of Idaho folks driving around here. Perhaps they are bringing the cesspool to you? lol.gif Or to us?

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist

Anne Elk
BrontosaurusTheorist
PostSat Jul 04, 2020 1:32 pm 
Chief Joseph wrote:
C'mon, CJ, give us a break. Isn't it the popular opinion that it's the "leftys" that are the most compliant re taking covid precautions? And according to the latest news reports, "Florida led the nation with 9,488 new cases. Texas, California, Arizona, Georgia and North Carolina also posted record numbers." (WaPost,7/4). I don't know what the deal is with CA, but all those other states are pretty conservative, and not exactly lefty tourist magnets. FWIW, Twisp, Winthrop, Leavenworth & Chelan probably have more to worry about re Wa tourists coming across the mts than Idaho right now. wink.gif To GetOutandGo: Great mood break. I haven't heard JT singing that song in ... I don't know how long. Time to break out the old JT cassette!

"There are yahoos out there. It’s why we can’t have nice things." - Tom Mahood
Roly Poly

Roly Poly
PostSat Jul 04, 2020 1:42 pm 
Chief Joseph, seriously? I doubt very many “lefties” want to visit Idaho. If you get a spike it will be because of people like you. Plain and simple.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostSat Jul 04, 2020 2:20 pm 
Roly Poly wrote:
Chief Joseph, seriously? I doubt very many “lefties” want to visit Idaho. If you get a spike it will be because of people like you. Plain and simple.
Plenty of them coming from Wa this weekend over to Priest Lake, Pend Oreille, etc. "People like me"? When in Wa I did start wearing a mask "When in Rome.....". Plus, as I have stated previously, "Social Distancing" has been pretty much my lifestyle for my entire life, so.... But I hope you are correct about lefties staying the hell away....however, plenty of them are moving from Wa and Ca, especially in the southern part, but hopefully there will never be enough of the "invaders" to turn us Blue!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostSat Jul 04, 2020 3:28 pm 
If we are so terrible, why do you spend time in Warshington? I read quite an article about N. Idaho folks wanting to turn things around. They were concerned about their schools going down the tubes as the anti tax newcomers now outnumbered them and were voting that way. Be careful what you wish for. Can't remember the source, maybe The Spokesman Review.

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities
Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostSat Jul 04, 2020 6:01 pm 
We are making 100 cloth reusable masks for Washington State. How about we all go back to the spirit that won WWII where everyone did what they could instead of bitching at each other all the time.

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn