Forum Index > Trail Talk > Jake Robinson
Previous :: Next Topic  
naomi2

naomi2

PostFri Sep 11, 2020 6:25 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
I got to know Jake when I was dating his brother Charlie. Jake was really fun to be around and I especially loved listening to him play the guitar--he could play pretty much anything by ear. I also enjoyed witnessing Jake and Charlie bond over their love of things like Ween, halo top ice cream, and of course climbing a couple years ago. smile.gif

Jake helped spark my interest in climbing and mountaineering and was a great inspiration to me. He took photos the first time I top-roped outside! Later on he would send me facebook messages out-of-the-blue just to say hi and ask me about college, or reminisce about a summer trip to Idaho with the Robinson family. I would reach out to him for mountain ideas and advice and he would offer very helpful insight.

Jake was an incredible mountaineer, musician, brother, son, and friend. His passion for the mountains and care for others are widely felt and I know he is greatly missed. Love to Karin, Paul, and Charlie.

Jake at City of Rocks

Hyndman peak with Jake and Charlie
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trail Talk > Jake Robinson
  Happy Birthday Gil, mtnresqr, KTizzle89!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: