Forum Index > Trail Talk > Continuing Search for Vincent Djie - experienced volunteer hikers needed
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Erinnweaver
Erin Weaver

Erinnweaver
Erin Weaver
PostWed Sep 09, 2020 12:36 pm 
Hi friends, We are still continuing our search for Vincent who went missing on Mt. Rainier back in June. We are asking for help from experienced hikers in the search for Vincent. A Special Use Permit has been approved to conduct a canine search. The JFF team will arrive here on 20th of Sep (Sunday) and will conduct a search on Sep 21-25 (Monday-Friday). The JFF team will bring a total of 8 Canines. Please let me know if you're interested in participating on all or any of the days. Also please spread the word if you're able. Here is the facebook post with more details: https://www.facebook.com/106539634450289/posts/168348064936112/

Erin Weaver
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
moonspots
Happy Curmudgeon

moonspots
Happy Curmudgeon
PostThu Sep 10, 2020 10:49 am 
Erinnweaver wrote:
Please let me know if you're interested in participating on all or any of the days. Also please spread the word if you're able. Here is the facebook post with more details: https://www.facebook.com/106539634450289/posts/168348064936112/
I wish I were out there, I'd love to assist. Yeah, I realize this isn't at all useful to your efforts, but still...

"Out, OUT you demons of Stupidity"! - St Dogbert, patron Saint of Technology
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message