Forum Index > Trip Reports > ~*Icy Butt Meat (South Spectacle Butte) 10/3-10/4*~
Previous :: Next Topic  
Slim
This space for rent

Slim

This space for rent
PostWed Oct 14, 2020 4:27 pm 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
Highly entertaining read.    up.gif

--------------
"Our flapjacks sell like hotcakes"
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Fletcher

Fletcher

PostWed Oct 14, 2020 5:27 pm 
I feel compelled to share a few photos from when I day-tripped South Spectacle Butte and forgot my climbing pants... so I did the whole trip in nothing but my underwear! Much to Adam Walker’s delight  wub.gif
scrambling in my undies
scrambling in my undies
summit lunch in my undies
summit lunch in my undies
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
fyodorova

fyodorova

PostMon Oct 19, 2020 12:03 pm 
~*CutebutChossy69*~ wrote:
I almost jumped in this picturesque pool but it was too windy and I PABed out. But I started my photo album for my future career as an influencer so it's ok.

You joke, but early this month I was at a lake surrounded by golden larch and walked in on an unironic influencer bikini photo shoot in progress with pretty much the same pose. The bikini in question was golden yellow and had obviously been chosen to match the larch.

Good thing I'm a woman so I could barge in and take my own photos of the lake (sans influencer) without looking like a creep.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Trip Reports > ~*Icy Butt Meat (South Spectacle Butte) 10/3-10/4*~
  Happy Birthday bobbi!
Jump to:   
Search this topic: