Forum Index > The Trading Post > FS: Fizan Trekking Poles, REI Radiant Sleeping Bag, TSL Symbioz Expert Snowshoes
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
blendergasket

blendergasket
PostTue Nov 10, 2020 10:52 pm 
Hi! I have some trekking poles, a sleeping bag and a set of snowshoes to sell. Fizan Trekking Poles: $40 $30 The Fizan trekking poles are very light aluminum trekking poles I got from drop.com (formerly massdrop). I'm very tall and they're a little short for me. They're these poles. While I have used them quite a few times they're in good shape and come with the attachments shown in the picture.
$75 $65 - REI Radiant Sleeping Bag 20 degree I'm also selling my REI Radiant Sleeping Bag. It's a few years old and has a fair bit of use. It's a 20 degree bag. I believe the size is long. It fits me well and I'm 6'6". It does leak a little down through the seams, but it is still quite warm.
$100 $90 - TSL Symbioz Expert Snowshoes These are great snowshoes. The hourglass shape makes it easy to get in stride without tripping and clanking the snowshoes against one another, at least its easier for me to do so than with the MSRs I replaced these with. They have a little flex to them, which also adds to the comfort but reduces the buoyancy somewhat, but these are the largest size, rated up to 300lbs, so they will still keep you from sinking much. They're not great on steep hard snow at weird angles, but for any other snowshoeing they are really, really nice. They have 2 big metal teeth on the toe and metal teeth in 2 rows down the center.
I'm in Gig Harbor and am willing to drive a reasonable distance to deliver the goods.

"He who would understand the Book of Nature must walk its pages with his feet" ~Paracelsus
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
blendergasket

blendergasket
PostFri Nov 13, 2020 8:50 pm 
Price drop.

"He who would understand the Book of Nature must walk its pages with his feet" ~Paracelsus
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message