Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Joseph
Joseph

Joseph
Joseph
PostSun Nov 22, 2020 11:29 am 
Randito wrote:
Cost of providing health care and disability insurance for the workers vs these being covered by universal health care
Oh, and this isn't political? Maybe should ask for the moderators to delete. LOL

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
JPH

JPH
PostMon Nov 23, 2020 12:55 pm 
Randito wrote:
I've ridden a loop utilizing the 520 trail, the Eastdside / Cross Kirkland Connector and the Sammamish River trail several times. With the current configuration to connect the 520 trail to the Eastside trail one needs to cross and ride Northup a bit and then 124th Avenue for a bit. This section has significant traffic and 124th is a bit potholed and has some rail lines to deal with. For an experienced urban assault rider it can be negotiated without too much trouble.
Not sure I follow this. When I've done this I stay on Northup until just past the usual left turn onto 24th and turn right on 120th, then right again onto the Eastlink trail. I'm glad to see a new connection put it, but 2.5 million is either a seriously gold plated design or a cash grab by a contractor... huh.gif

Randito
Snarky Member

Randito
Snarky Member
PostMon Nov 23, 2020 4:57 pm 
JPH wrote:
Not sure I follow this. When I've done this I stay on Northup until just past the usual left turn onto 24th and turn right on 120th, then right again onto the Eastlink trail. I'm glad to see a new connection put it, but 2.5 million is either a seriously gold plated design or a cash grab by a contractor... huh.gif
https://ridewithgps.com/trips/46399608?privacy_code=q2dL8mNiyJTIBK7F Note the path between 120th and the trail is now farther north. https://ridewithgps.com/trips/58137419?privacy_code=0AwVCB1nymwF0IwE