Forum Index > Gear Talk > too good to be true
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic  
Author Message
pcg
Member
Member


Joined: 09 Jun 2012
Posts: 334 | TRs | PM
pcg
Member
PostSat Nov 21, 2020 11:24 am 
This has gotta be a scam. Right? They're all L and XL, etc., but still...
Arcteryx Alpha SV
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote
reststep
Member
Member


Joined: 17 Dec 2001
Posts: 4501 | TRs | PM
reststep
Member
PostSat Nov 21, 2020 11:29 am 
That is a strange looking website address.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote
moonspots
Happy Curmudgeon



Joined: 03 Feb 2007
Posts: 2394 | TRs | PM
Location: North Dakota
moonspots
Happy Curmudgeon
PostSat Nov 21, 2020 11:54 am 
pcg wrote:
This has gotta be a scam. Right? They're all L and XL, etc., but still...
Arcteryx Alpha SV

chinese bootleggers for sure, check wording syntax: "WELCOME OUR STORE".

And as was observed, very odd website address URL: https://jacket.jlxxc.shop

Pirate for sure, and scam quite likely as well.

china can "go pound sand". And to whatever degree possible, I do not buy anything made in china
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote
Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!



Joined: 27 Mar 2003
Posts: 16671 | TRs | PM
Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostSat Nov 21, 2020 3:26 pm 
They make them in their “facotry”!

We are a business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer(B2C) online facotry, which is comprehensive trade solution provider and offers one-stop trade services to international buyers and wholesalers.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote
BigBrunyon
Member
Member


Joined: 19 Mar 2015
Posts: 1025 | TRs | PM
Location: the fitness gyms!!
BigBrunyon
Member
PostSun Nov 22, 2020 12:35 am 
Slugman wrote:
They make them in their “facotry”!

We are a business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer(B2C) online facotry, which is comprehensive trade solution provider and offers one-stop trade services to international buyers and wholesalers.

Its supposed to be spelled "factory".
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote
uww
Member
Member


Joined: 16 Dec 2015
Posts: 210 | TRs | PM
uww
Member
PostSun Nov 22, 2020 1:10 am 
They probably just take the money and run. You can hope for a miracle and then make a credit card chargeback I suppose. Even if they fell off a truck, anyone who knows how to get/make them in multiple sizes and colors knows they are worth far more. If it was a quality knockoff it would be on Alibaba without the copyright infringement.

I've seen these sorts of things with a scam store that has random items just scraped from other listings at ridiculous prices. Never as a one vendor store.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote
Franco
Member
Member


Joined: 20 Feb 2009
Posts: 317 | TRs | PM
Location: Australia
Franco
Member
PostSun Nov 22, 2020 1:49 am 
BigBrunyon wrote:
Slugman wrote:
They make them in their “facotry”!

We are a business-to-business (B2B) and business-to-customer(B2C) online facotry, which is comprehensive trade solution provider and offers one-stop trade services to international buyers and wholesalers.

Its supposed to be spelled "factory".

Maybe that was Slugman's  point along with the " which is comprehensive trade solution provider" and other similar machine translation mistakes.
What do you think ?
BTW, it's.....
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote
   All times are GMT - 8 Hours
 Reply to topic
Forum Index > Gear Talk > too good to be true
  Happy Birthday Erik the Nav, AttemPT, JArcher!
Jump to:   
Search this topic:

You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
   Use Disclaimer Powered by phpBB Privacy Policy