Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Peace and Quiet
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Alpendave

Alpendave
PostSat Jan 23, 2021 5:55 pm 
I’ve brought this up before and thought I’d post this again for anyone’s use whose right to enjoy nature is infringed upon contrary to these rules. It may have something to do with having to here someone’s radio as we walked the campground loop at Scenic Beach today. But having had an altercation before only to have the park ranger not be willing to do his job, I figured it is always helpful to be well armed with regulations. At any rate, should you find yourself unable to enjoy the sounds of nature because someone else is playing loud music in one of our state parks, here is some ammunition for you quoted from the state parks website: WAC 352-32-056 Peace and quiet. To ensure peace and quiet for visitors: (1) No person may cause a sound that may be plainly audible beyond the person's immediate area of use or camp- site between the quiet hours of 10:00 p.m. and 6:30 a.m. (2) No person shall, at any time, use sound-emitting equipment including musical instruments, at a volume which emits sound beyond the user's vehicle, immediate area of use, or campsite without specific permission of the park ranger. (3) Engine driven electric generators may be operated only between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 9:00 p.m., except at Crystal Springs and Easton Reload sno-parks where engine driven electric generators may be operated after 9:00 p.m. during the winter recreation season. (4) Any violation of this section is an infraction under chapter 7.84 RCW. https://parks.state.wa.us/DocumentCenter/View/8840/Park-Rules-2019?bidId=

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message