Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > poll? pool?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostTue May 25, 2021 11:05 am 
Maybe this should be in the "Support and Feedback" forum... I'm not a real "techie" kind of guy, and I have no idea how to set up one of those "polls" on here, but I was wondering yesterday as I was driving down to Oakville if it were possible to set up a POOL here. After hearing that last month - April - was the second driest April on record, I was thinking "We should have a betting pool on nwhikers.net" and have people try to guess which National Forest would lose the most acreage this year to wildfires. We could limit it to just Washington State (in which case I'd pick the Okanogan-Wenatchee National Forest) or we could include all of the western states, and put (what I'd consider to be the odds-on favorites) Kootenai and Umpqua into the mix as well. I think this second option would be better as there would be more choices for players to pick from. This wouldn't necessarily have to involve money. We could just wager for bragging rights, or maybe a new pair of SmartWool socks or a coupon for a box of Pop-Tarts or something. Thoughts?
Icelandic Sheep Oakville Washington 05221 03
Icelandic Sheep Oakville Washington 05221 03

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message