Forum Index > Trip Reports > Done with WA PCT! Hart's Pass to border and back 9/2-9/6/21
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Kellbell

Kellbell
PostSat Sep 11, 2021 11:00 am 
I think this was my favorite section besides the Knife's Edge. It was extra special because I wasn't expecting much and had decided to do it last second. (Literally the day before) The PCT is the BEST, and I'm going to miss it! I hope you enjoy the story - I'm really proud of this one. https://www.slowesthiker.com/blog/love-is-patient-finishing-section-l-on-pct/?fbclid=IwAR2dT2EFUH1VH4oMzRR0in2RHsyZ9W2SKjdPtKKci5NOlb2afeYzMFCN5SA

InFlight, jaysway, HikingBex, seawallrunner, mosey, Jonny V, Bowregard, jstern, Chief Joseph, reststep  Randito
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostSat Sep 11, 2021 1:09 pm 
Cool, I did the PCT....well, about a mile of it from the Bridge Creek TH. Met some through hikers Tue, gave one some smoked trout, then yesterday the Trail Magic folks were having a cookout in the parking lot.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.
Bernardo

Bernardo
PostSat Sep 11, 2021 9:38 pm 
Congrats! But are you really “done” with the PCT in Washington? Won’t you revisit some of your favorite spots? Nice write up! Did you do reports on the rest of Washington?

Kellbell

Kellbell
PostSun Sep 12, 2021 9:00 am 
Bernardo wrote:
Congrats! But are you really “done” with the PCT in Washington? Won’t you revisit some of your favorite spots? Nice write up! Did you do reports on the rest of Washington?
Thanks Bernardo! I've learned to never say never, but I rarely redo hikes. There are just too many new ones I want to see! And yes, I try to write up all my hikes. Click around on my website -- there's lots to see biggrin.gif

Bowregard

Bowregard
PostMon Sep 13, 2021 9:18 am 
Congratulations! I find it hard to always push forward to new trails because I see so much that I missed when revisiting old ones. But that can become habit forming and I want to push to go new places more.

Kellbell
SeanSullivan86

SeanSullivan86
PostMon Sep 13, 2021 3:34 pm 
Congrats! Nice accomplishment