Forum Index > Trail Talk > Milham Pass trail from Entiat side (Snowbrushy Cr.) conditions 6/27/2022
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
HitTheTrail

HitTheTrail
PostMon Jun 27, 2022 5:01 pm 
We went up the Entiat to do Middle Tommy but the creek crossing was too high so we headed to cottonwood CG to do Shetipo instead. When that stream crossing was also too high for our liking we went up the main Entiat trail to check out Snowbrusy creek and the trail to Milham Pass/Emerald Park. The Snowbrushy crossing was high but we went up hill until we found a sketchy log crossing. The good news is that the Snowbrushy trail to Milham Pass has been logged out by a pro contract crew. I bailed part way up and went back to our camp in Snowbrushy meadows, but Steve went all the way up to the Saska Pass Junction before it got dark and said it looked clear on up toward Milham. We met two different trail crews who told us the work would be continued on to Emerald Park. Sweet. up.gif

Sallie4jo, Cyclopath, dave allyn, raising3hikers, RichP, hikerbiker
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
HitTheTrail

HitTheTrail
PostSat Jul 02, 2022 6:50 pm 
I just got an update from my son-in-law and daughter who went up snowbrushy and across to Saska pass and down the NF Entiat. He said snowbrushy has not been logged out much past the Saska junction and the NF Entiat trail has literally thousands of logs down.

dave allyn
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message