Forum Index > Trail Talk > 2 nights in teanaway?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Brian

Brian
PostMon Aug 05, 2002 12:16 pm 
I'm looking for a place to backpack for two nights. I love the teanaway area, but there's not many lakes other than hyass, and I've camped there three times. Have any ideas for a two-camp, two night trip? Thanks Brian

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostMon Aug 05, 2002 12:57 pm 
Hi Brian. You might want to clarify what kind of distance and elevation gain you're looking to do.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Brian

Brian
PostSat Aug 10, 2002 10:21 pm 
Well,
Just wanted something easy, I was hiking with a first timer. We ended up staying 2 nights at pete lake out of salmon la sac. Nice lake, too bad the fishing sucks. This week it will be melakwa lake and tuscohatchie lake, with the trip more oriented toward fishing. Anyone fished these two lakes? Brian

Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostSun Aug 11, 2002 4:15 pm 
Hi Brian, the fisherman (I am not one) who frequent this board tend to be pretty tight lipped in regards to posting fishing information (at least in the open on a public board). You might have better luck if you post your email address. Another option is to register which will allow people to email you and/or send you a "pm" (private message) via the board software. The advantage of registering (over posting your email address) is that your email address is protected from "spam bots" that crawl the web.

-lol-

-lol-
PostSun Aug 11, 2002 8:54 pm 

Brian

Brian
PostSun Aug 11, 2002 11:07 pm 
Dang
Shoot I could go for a 20 inch trout. Been awhile since i caught one (okay, never smile.gif ) Well if anyone has any tips they'd like to help me with on catching these 20 inchers in alpine lakes, send me email at brianvonlehe@hotmail.com For a long time i guarded my email address like a dog and his bone, until i clearly screwed up about two months ago. One day i got 4 junk messages and it hasn't stopped since. ohwell. Brian