Forum Index > Trail Talk > Let's try this again - - Copper Lake Adventure Continues....
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Ice Girl

Ice Girl
PostThu Aug 08, 2002 9:20 am 
After much research and investigating, I have managed to come up with the solution to most of the problems facing us on this Adventure.. 1. Everett Water Shed Problem - First and foremost Everett Water Shed has no jurisdiction in the Williamson Creek Valley or Copper Lake. This property is owned and managed by DNR. Of which I have spoken and received permission from and for an overnights in the Williamson Creek Valley, Copper Lake area. So we will face no fines or problems there. 2. As for finding boats to ferry us across the lake I have managed to find two boats that might be interested in ferrying people across the lake and picking them up. I have a few details to work out in that area. 3. So if anyone is still interested in going please let me know either through post or email. 4. The time frame has changed a bit maybe to being in early Sept., I am not sure my schedule is like for the last two weeks of Aug. are. Ice Girl smile.gif cool.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message