Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Men: What's the most physically attractive part of a woman?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 12:22 am 
hikermike wrote:
I haven't looked at another woman since I got married 30 yrs ago.
Repeat after me: "I'm married, not buried." (Also know as the "wed, not dead" argument.) One thing that always gets me that isn't immediately apparent is an accent...something about a lilting Scottish, Irish, British or Australian accent causes my heart to skip a beat and makes me weak in the knees. Same goes for the accents from any number of European countries. Germany and Austria? Oh yeah. Italy, France, or Spain? Whooo boy! Latinas speaking Spanish or Poruguese? Melt me like buddah, baby...

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke "Ignorance is natural. Stupidity takes commitment." -Solomon Short
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 12:33 am 
Dayhike Mike wrote:
hikermike wrote:
I haven't looked at another woman since I got married 30 yrs ago.
Repeat after me: "I'm married, not buried." (Also know as the "wed, not dead" argument.) One thing that always gets me that isn't immediately apparent is an accent...something about a lilting Scottish, Irish, British or Australian accent causes my heart to skip a beat and makes me weak in the knees. Same goes for the accents from any number of European countries. Germany and Austria? Oh yeah. Italy, France, or Spain? Whooo boy! Latinas speaking Spanish or Poruguese? Melt me like buddah, baby...
Southern men sound like dumb ass hicks. Southern women sound like everything wonderful! TB

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
AJ Montgomery
Hairfree fotografer

AJ Montgomery
Hairfree fotografer
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 11:03 am 
A curvaceous body, the whole body! As for a particular part, the backside. God did that on purpose . . . men will chase a woman with a nice backside!

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 11:23 am 
AJ Montgomery wrote:
A curvaceous body, the whole body! As for a particular part, the backside. God did that on purpose . . . men will chase a woman with a nice backside!
Butts make the world go round! Well, female butts that is.

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
kleet
meat tornado

kleet
meat tornado
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 12:16 pm 

A fuxk, why do I not give one?
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 1:19 pm 
kleet wrote:
Wow Kleetster, that is a good one for sure. BUTT, that said you can never talk to much about the female behind. Beat that horse Mr.. TB

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 1:24 pm 
kleet wrote:
Just a note: that picture was of a horse, not an ass. If you're looking for pictures of asses, check over here.

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke "Ignorance is natural. Stupidity takes commitment." -Solomon Short
Chief Paulina

Chief Paulina
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 1:38 pm 
Did you ever notice that, up close, butt crack and cleavage look a lot alike, yet are so different? moon.gif

"Life's been good to me so far" - Joe Walsh
salish

salish
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 2:46 pm 
One thing that always gets me that isn't immediately apparent is an accent...something about a lilting Scottish, Irish, British or Australian accent causes my heart to skip a beat and makes me weak in the knees. I can't resist this. I don't want much regular TV, but there's this Irish lass on a program called "Touched by An Angel", and I would leave my wife and sell the kids and dogs and cats and do anything I could think of to hookup with her. I don't even know who she is, but she's got red hair, deep beautiful eyes, full red lips, and the most beautiful Irish brogue I've ever heard. Sigh.....

My short-term memory is not as sharp as it used to be. Also, my short-term memory's not as sharp as it used to be.
NWHiker Whipping Boy

NWHiker Whipping Boy
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 2:57 pm 
I think we have
on this whole "beat the dead horse" thing.

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 5:57 pm 
salish wrote:
One thing that always gets me that isn't immediately apparent is an accent...something about a lilting Scottish, Irish, British or Australian accent causes my heart to skip a beat and makes me weak in the knees. I can't resist this. I don't want much regular TV, but there's this Irish lass on a program called "Touched by An Angel", and I would leave my wife and sell the kids and dogs and cats and do anything I could think of to hookup with her. I don't even know who she is, but she's got red hair, deep beautiful eyes, full red lips, and the most beautiful Irish brogue I've ever heard. Sigh.....
Roma Downey!!! http://www.touched.com/roma.html She is SO HOT! Oh man what I wouldnt do.

horse with no name

horse with no name
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 8:12 pm 
Yup, nice ass is an absolute prerequisite. No large women however -- don't get me wrong. Nothing worse than a fatass. Petite women are best. I've also known girls with flat asses, and sorry, they just don't make the cut, cute face aside. nopity.gif So take notice, women: No nice ass, no hot dog! flammable.gif

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 8:33 pm 
horse with no name wrote:
Yup, nice ass is an absolute prerequisite. No large women however -- don't get me wrong. Nothing worse than a fatass. Petite women are best. I've also known girls with flat asses, and sorry, they just don't make the cut, cute face aside. nopity.gif So take notice, women: No nice ass, no hot dog! flammable.gif
Wow, I concure completely. It always amazes me how many guys I know that are WAY INTO BIIIIIG women! Petite women ARE TO DIE FOR! That Dicey just KILLS ME! So hot...... TB

Erik the Nav

Erik the Nav
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 9:15 pm 
Nape of the neck. Oh, just for one example, really.... and maybe I like it mostly as a, mmm, target.. but yeah. Nape of the neck. The whole neck. And back. and below the back, and and... but yeah, nape of the neck....

polarbear

polarbear
PostFri Jan 21, 2005 9:41 pm 
Now I know this thread did some good. It brought Erik out of hibernation.