Forum Index > Links > Hiking Guide To The Northwest
Previous :: Next Topic  
naturealbeing

naturealbeing

PostWed Jan 19, 2005 11:30 am 
Reply to topic Reply with quote
I haven't seen this site listed here and thought it would be most appropriate to have it mentioned. 
The sites name is Hiking Guide To The Northwest, it's put together by John Munyan. Link: http://www.attrition.ws/
Let me tell you this is the full meal deal. He has a list of 83 hikes w/over a thousand pictures and trip reports for each hike. He's invited folks to submit their own reports to share with others. He's recently added a forum and could use some members. The amount of time and energy along with his passion for this site is just plain awesome to experience.
Anyways in my opinion this man has put together one of the best web sites I have ever come across on the internet. If you are into hiking and want a great resource for researching hikes in the NW this is it. Enjoy!
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
Backpacker Joe
NWH Joe-Bob

Backpacker Joe

NWH Joe-Bob
PostWed Jan 19, 2005 11:43 am 
Nice site.  Well done.

TB

--------------
"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide."

Abraham Lincoln
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Send e-mail Reply to topic Reply with quote
SPhillips

SPhillips

PostWed Jan 19, 2005 5:43 pm 
attrition.ws
I have to agree with naturealbeing in saying that attrition.ws is a great source for hikes in Washington.  If only we had a site like this for all 50 states!
Newt
Short Timer

Newt

Short Timer
PostWed Jan 19, 2005 6:21 pm 
Lots of handy links too. up.gif

Thanks for posting.

Newt

--------------
It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
Kyndra

Kyndra

PostSun Aug 14, 2005 10:53 pm 
attrition.ws has helped me plan all my hikes this summer so far.  It is a great site.  No one really posts on the message boards there though.

--------------
"In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer." - Albert Camus
phillyjon

phillyjon

PostSat Aug 12, 2006 6:21 am 
I have trouble with that website. I get all the statistics at the bottom of the page, but don't get the trip report itself. This only started happening about six months ago. I know I'm missing something.

--------------
"No matter how high one sits upon a pedestal, one still sits upon his arse."  Ben Franklin
View user's profile Search for posts by this user Send private message Reply to topic Reply with quote
  Display:     All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Forum Index > Links > Hiking Guide To The Northwest
Jump to:   
Search this topic: