Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Valentines Day?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
polarbear

polarbear
PostFri Feb 04, 2005 8:10 pm 
endurobabe wrote:
Posted by Rubberlegs' SO: ...
Enduro, are you the one that makes Rubberlegs' legs go rubbery? Stuart, you could always take her too S'airotciv Terces. Maybe a better idea would be to buy this, and practice until she is annoyed. Then take her to this. http://www.fifthavenuetheatre.org/main_sr05.shtml

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
LittleHikerMom
Mom to a little girl

LittleHikerMom
Mom to a little girl
PostFri Feb 04, 2005 10:41 pm 
Stuart wrote:
What are some of your more memorable Valentines Day experiences?
My memorable ones were memorable for the wrong reasons... like... jerk boyfriends forgetting to call me... or even send a card... or at least that's what happend last year. It'll be much much different this year. See, This year I have a boyfriend who has been treated just as badly as I have been. His ex would go weeks without contacting him... and act like it was no big deal... while he sent her letters... tried to call... or visit. So we've been through the same thing. He contacts me every day... in some way usually. I think the most i've gone without really hearing from him was 2 days maybe. And even then it's rare for it to be that long before i hear from him. hmmm.gif For Valentines day... I believe I am planning whatever we do. Considering the fact that he's planning my birthday... which is in a few days.... exactly one week before Valentines day. So I shall need to find a semi nice restaurant and make reservations... as every place will be packed on Valintines day. Or of course, i could attempt to cook something. Which could be dangerous... i might burn down the house. Plus i'm pretty sure my sisters will be around to bug the crap out of us. And I don't need that. So yeah... i don't even have it planned out yet! I think I shall get to that right now... it would be a good idea. lol.

Bushwacker
Comfortable

Bushwacker
Comfortable
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 10:46 am 
I'm guessin' one of 3 causes. 1. Rapid loss of cabin pressure. 2. High altitude sickness. 3. Alcohol induced hallucinations. Have fun you two. clown.gif BW

"Wait by the river long enough and the bodies of your enemies will float by"...Sun Tsu
endurobabe

endurobabe
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 12:09 pm 
polarbear wrote:
endurobabe wrote:
Posted by Rubberlegs' SO: ...
Enduro, are you the one that makes Rubberlegs' legs go rubbery?
Regularly. And you thought it was all that Haiku writin' while hikin'...

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.
polarbear

polarbear
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 12:16 pm 
Well that's what I thought for awhile, but then I tried writing a bunch of haikus and my legs just kept feeling normal so I began to suspect it was something beyond that. I scribbled haikus Spring, Summer, Winter-- Legs still fee normal frown.gif

endurobabe

endurobabe
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 12:25 pm 
Uh-oh... your Haikus might not be working, Polarbear, because the second line is supposed to have 7 syllables (5,7,5). If you still find your haikus ineffective, I recommend finding your own, personal, endurobabe for rubberizing of said legs. Have fun!!

Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted.
polarbear

polarbear
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 12:29 pm 
Thanks for the words of advice enduro. I have corrected my haiku and we will see what happens... I scribbled haikus Spring, Summer, Winter and Fall-- Legs still fee normal frown.gif

Jeepasaurusrex

Jeepasaurusrex
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 7:55 pm 
Damn Hallmark holidays.... I refuse to buy cards/gifts for valentines day. toothless.gif Just do like Tom Leykis advises ya to do.. Dump that Bitch they day before, then you dont have to get or be expected to get her anything! biggrin.gif

"I would like to see things from your point of view, but I cannot get my head that far up my butt"
LittleHikerMom
Mom to a little girl

LittleHikerMom
Mom to a little girl
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 10:05 pm 
Jeepasaurusrex wrote:
Dump that Bitch they day before, then you dont have to get or be expected to get her anything! biggrin.gif
Don't make me kill you... lol. That's evil.

polarbear

polarbear
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 10:14 pm 
Jeepasaurus...have you been dating Hard Hearted Hannah?

Adi

Adi
PostSat Feb 05, 2005 11:56 pm 
Tell me that I am crazy but I saw once a movie with a cool idea--I thought-- Was Valentine's Day on ice. Find a good, hard surface frozen lake. Take her there. Lay down on the ice and look up for the stars... Beauty & danger-- but you are there smile.gif -- and you save the money for the hotel room....That's what a woman wants biggrin.gif

Now it occured to me, as I awoke from deeper dreams... All this evolution and still I don't know what it means. Dirty dreams or purity? How can so many people think they're right when everybody's wrong?
ree

ree
PostSun Feb 06, 2005 9:10 pm 
Quote:
Damn Hallmark holidays.... I refuse to buy cards/gifts for valentines day. Just do like Tom Leykis advises ya to do.. Dump that Bitch they day before, then you dont have to get or be expected to get her anything!
Wow! A misogynist! Do you live in Kent? Seriously, you sound quite bitter. Perhaps you were dumped or something... In any case, if you ever want to get laid in the future, you might want to consider easing up on the anger and negativity.

PostSun Feb 06, 2005 9:38 pm 
ykm.gif ykm.gif ykm.gif ykm.gif ykm.gif ykm.gif
ree wrote:
Quote:
Damn Hallmark holidays.... I refuse to buy cards/gifts for valentines day. Just do like Tom Leykis advises ya to do.. Dump that Bitch they day before, then you dont have to get or be expected to get her anything!
Wow! A misogynist! Do you live in Kent? Seriously, you sound quite bitter. Perhaps you were dumped or something... In any case, if you ever want to get laid in the future, you might want to consider easing up on the anger and negativity.
ykm.gif ykm.gif ykm.gif ykm.gif ykm.gif ykm.gif ykm.gif

jenjen
Moderatrix

jenjen
Moderatrix
PostSun Feb 06, 2005 9:49 pm 
Jeepasaurusrex wrote:
Just do like Tom Leykis advises ya to do..
How many times has that guy been married? 4? 5? That's the guy you're gonna take dating advice from?

If life gives you melons - you might be dyslexic
Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer

Dayhike Mike
Bad MFKer
PostSun Feb 06, 2005 10:37 pm 
adi wrote:
Tell me that I am crazy but I saw once a movie with a cool idea--I thought-- Was Valentine's Day on ice.biggrin.gif
That was in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind -- a really really great movie. wink.gif

"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke "Ignorance is natural. Stupidity takes commitment." -Solomon Short