Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Get this!
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostWed Sep 04, 2002 4:10 pm 
Dang, I wish I had me a bowl of popcorn! Ya know, I have a nickname among some of my friends. "BluntGirl".....she's sort of a superhero of sorts....and her special power is....you guessed it....cutting to the chase.... lol.gif lol.gif Now tell me again, why this is still being discussed? And am I 86'ed from PMS? I haven't seen the email yet.

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Stefan

Stefan
PostWed Sep 04, 2002 4:12 pm 
I gotta keep the fire burning girl! dizzy.gif

Art is an adventure.
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostWed Sep 04, 2002 8:05 pm 
I think they like each other. NN redface.gif

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostWed Sep 04, 2002 8:07 pm 
Ya ya ya, alright topic closed. Allison knows how I feel obviously! No more get togethers where we're within REACH of eachother! She doesnt like me and i dont like her! You may ridicule me all you like about my language, I dont care. I was insulted and name called, I can do the same. TB

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Hiker Boy
Hinking Fool

Hiker Boy
Hinking Fool
PostWed Sep 04, 2002 8:09 pm 
I am newbie here and I can sense there is some sexual tension between these two! [lol.gif]

Honey Badger Don't Care!
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostWed Sep 04, 2002 8:29 pm 
Hey, now there I WISH that was the case!!! No, really there is not! TB

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
polarbear

polarbear
PostWed Sep 04, 2002 8:53 pm 
OK, now everybody for a round of There'll Be Peace in the Valley [maybe not this year though] They get along better than they admit.

Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostWed Sep 04, 2002 11:48 pm 
redface.gif really getting caught up on my sleep, hey ski season is just around the corner....

Dante

Dante
PostThu Sep 05, 2002 10:01 am 
Sheesh . . . this is getting boring. Maybe I should tell Allison what Backpacker Joe did to those endangered species with cop-killer bullets and his assault rifle eek.gif

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostThu Sep 05, 2002 10:10 am 
I am not receiving fair OR accurate representation!

Bushwacker
Comfortable

Bushwacker
Comfortable
PostThu Sep 05, 2002 10:15 am 
Believe me! You are not alone! BW suuure.gif

"Wait by the river long enough and the bodies of your enemies will float by"...Sun Tsu
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostThu Sep 05, 2002 10:21 am 
OK, I think everyone's had a chance to say their peace. How about we lock this one up? No, I'm not going to hit the lock button. I think everyone can exercise some self restraint. suuure.gif Looks like we have plenty of hiking related topics to discuss. up.gif

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostThu Sep 05, 2002 10:23 am 
10-4 Thomas! TB

Dante

Dante
PostThu Sep 05, 2002 10:45 am 
I was only kidding about the endangered species, cop-killer bullets and assault rifle. Oh well . . . this thread was entertaining while it lasted lol.gif

Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostThu Sep 05, 2002 5:41 pm 
And I was of course only kidding when I said 'Don't shoot'. I know he wouldn't kill me with so many witnesses! lol.gif Now I know that we are putting this topic to bed, but I was just talking with one of my pals and he suggested maybe Jim could put up a shrine in the shop. Pay a buck, light a candle, and get to talk to Jim for five minutes. Love the idea, and according to my pal this sort of hero-worship happens in the shop all the time. Not by me though, heck I've even said inflammatory things about the great Fred Beckey! dizzy.gif