Forum Index > Gear Talk > Check this gear disposal sale out! - Any B/E cases in your neighborhood?
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
kleet
meat tornado

kleet
meat tornado
PostThu Mar 14, 2002 2:34 pm 
Saw this over on eBay. Sounds like somebody who'd never been hiking before and got a goooood salesman. Prices are approximate retail, don't know what he/she paid. $279 Moss Superfly Tent $460 Western Mountaineering - Antelope DL down sleeping bag $79 Western Mountaineering Hot Sac Vapor barrier $279 Dana Design Short Bed $50 Cascade Designs/Thermarest Classic/ Standard 3/4 model. $40 Thermarest chair kit $49 MSR Rapid Fire Stove $89 MSR Titanium cookset $33 Petzl Zoom headlamp $23 UCO Candle lantern $129 Leki Super Makalu Trekking poles $1510 total The price is $850.00 for the lot. You pay UPS charge. Won't lower or break up the order. These equipment was ONLY USED ONCE! Camping is just not my cup of tea. That last line just kills me. biggrin.gif

A fuxk, why do I not give one?
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Ida Ho

Ida Ho
PostFri Mar 15, 2002 12:31 pm 
Wow, that's a lot of high priced gear. You'd think the guy would have borrowed or rented first instead of buying all that and finding out he didn't like backpacking! rolleyes.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote View IP address of poster
Stefan

Stefan
PostFri Mar 15, 2002 5:00 pm 
What the? Only people climbing Denali might use a hot sack. That is some specialized shat.

Art is an adventure.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message