Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Fualaau, Letourneau Wedding Tonight
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
peppersteak'n'ale

peppersteak'n'ale
PostFri May 20, 2005 8:28 pm 
LOL, I just drove past that place on my way back from Woodinville and there were all sorts of media people, trucks, cameramen, etc. along the road outside.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
jenjen
Moderatrix

jenjen
Moderatrix
PostFri May 20, 2005 8:51 pm 
That doesn't surprise me, anything to get people to tune in and sell more advertising. I really just wish they both would quietly go away.

If life gives you melons - you might be dyslexic
Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostFri May 20, 2005 9:37 pm 
Kat wrote:
But should we start a poll about how old you were, when you first had sex, and how old that first sex partner was?
shakehead.gif

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
Blue Dome
Now with Retsyn

Blue Dome
Now with Retsyn
PostFri May 20, 2005 9:40 pm 
Letourneau’s actions, whether due to illness or not, ruined several lives: Fualaau’s (not sure he finished high school or has held a job of any consequence), their two children, her children by her ex-husband, her ex-husband, and their extended families. They should both go away, but the pain she has caused will never go away.

“I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.” — Harry S. Truman
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostFri May 20, 2005 9:44 pm 
Very well said BD.

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
Blue Dome
Now with Retsyn

Blue Dome
Now with Retsyn
PostFri May 20, 2005 9:46 pm 

“I never give them hell. I just tell the truth and they think it's hell.” — Harry S. Truman
jennmonkey
chupacabra

jennmonkey
chupacabra
PostFri May 20, 2005 9:59 pm 
I don't really care, but all I have to say is eeeeeeeewwwwwww! shakehead.gif

mgd

mgd
PostFri May 20, 2005 10:17 pm 
Whatever happens, I need to be kept informed! I hope the media doesn't let me down.

jimmymac
Zip Lock Bagger

jimmymac
Zip Lock Bagger
PostSat May 21, 2005 1:34 am 
mgd wrote:
Whatever happens, I need to be kept informed! I hope the media doesn't let me down.
They won't. They consider the two of them celebrities, and I can't imagine them staying away from a celebrity wedding reception. I'm sure we'll all know the diameter of the apple in the roasted pig's mouth by 6:30 am.

"Profound serenity is the product of unfaltering Trust and heightened vulnerability."
Hiker Boy
Hinking Fool

Hiker Boy
Hinking Fool
PostSat May 21, 2005 4:15 am 
Aside from the fact that she was and is still a nutball, what she did having sex with a minor while she was in a position of authority was reprehensible. Has she paid for it?...IHMO, no. Now she's revelling in it like some sort of perverted celeb. At the end of the day she seems to be getting rewarded for it. The media makes me sick with its coverage over this freak show, more glorification of society's lost morals...What's next, the celebration of incest? I also wish it would just go away.

Honey Badger Don't Care!
Kat
Turtle Hiker

Kat
Turtle Hiker
PostSat May 21, 2005 8:16 am 
I agree she was a complete nutcase and a criminal to do what she did - but as she was his teacher I do find it somehow more deplorable. I had forgotten she got parole before the 7 year sentence so that's true, a man would have never received that light of an initial sentence. Anyway, it was the wedding that got me confused. Why would her victim want to marry her? Why would her daughter from her previous marriage want to be the maid of honor? Could it really be love, instead of 2 nutcases continuing on? (Or possibly for notoriety/money?) Seems like the general consensus is 2 nutcases and I can certainly agree with that. It's the 2 kids I feel sorry for, must be really tough for them. frown.gif (And I was just kidding about the poll.... honest!)

Snowshoe Hare
Defunct lagomorph

Snowshoe Hare
Defunct lagomorph
PostSat May 21, 2005 9:30 am 
The 2 kids you feel sorry for? Like others have said I feel sorry for the FOUR children she had with her former husband (whom I have heard nothing negative about at all thru all of this and deserves a medal for being as classy as he has been under the circumstances.) Evidently her two eldest children with him attended the wedding which in my mind seems puzzling and weird under the circumstances. It is ironic and a double standard that like BPJ said if it was an older man/younger GIRL situation he'd be treated much more harshly by society. The whole thing is slimy slimy slimy and you wish it would just go away. down.gif flush.gif

Pop A. Ratsi

Pop A. Ratsi
PostSat May 21, 2005 9:42 am 
I went to the wedding and it was absolutely beautiful. The bride glowed in her lilly white flowing garment, while the groom was radiant and beaming with pride in his tux. All the assemblage gathered on this auspicious occasion were respectful and congratulatory. Meanwhile, the paparazzi were like piranha in their feeding frenzy to provide the public with this needed coverage. After I needed was fake ID and a tux and I got all the pictures I need! Man you shoulda been there, it was, like, totally awesome! Especially when the ringbearer tripped just before getting to the front. I'm happy to be THE ONE on NWhikers to bring you this trip report.

Snowshoe Hare
Defunct lagomorph

Snowshoe Hare
Defunct lagomorph
PostSat May 21, 2005 9:59 am 
I wonder what happens when this all dies down and the sorry Fualaau clan has milked every ounce of dough with their grubby greedy hands (like they did from their 'poor' son's book deal advances and threw typically way-beyond-their-means birthday parties for two year olds at hotels and probably squandered the remainder as well on some foolish things)- you don't even have to wonder it's almost foredained by God. biggrin.gif The whole thing is such a tragedy. shakehead.gif But hey it balances out nicely with all the Michael Jackson crap. bs.gif

Toonces
unleashed

Toonces
unleashed
PostSat May 21, 2005 1:26 pm 
All I can say is at least this was a God-approved heterosexual union, and thus retained the sanctity of marriage. up.gif

If you show fear, a monkey will bully you.