Previous :: Next Topic
NorthwestWanderer

NorthwestWanderer
PostFri Sep 11, 2020 3:26 pm 
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Gil

Gil
PostTue Sep 22, 2020 10:32 am 
I am extremely late to this thread, but was glad to see that Backpacker Joe is represented! Here are my three. This image was taken on film during a winter hike up to Skyline Lake out of Stevens Pass. A perfect, clear, cold winter day with good friends.
Minolta X700, Rokkor MD 28mm f2.8, Kodak Color Plus 200. Conversion in Nik Silver Efex Pro.
Minolta X700, Rokkor MD 28mm f2.8, Kodak Color Plus 200. Conversion in Nik Silver Efex Pro.
This image from August represents, for me, some beauty, some struggle and some sadness. I had a long hike up to Chetwoot Tarns, fighting with double hernias that were repaired later that year. A bit of wildfire smoke contributed to the dawn behind Big Heart Lake. The next day, across the valley behind me, a well-known hiker and administrator of a FB forum that I'm a member of was killed in a fall.
Dawn over Big Heart Lake, with Malachite Peak at left and the Monte Christo peaks in the distance. Chetwoot Lake behind me.
Dawn over Big Heart Lake, with Malachite Peak at left and the Monte Christo peaks in the distance. Chetwoot Lake behind me.
A short walk on an autumn day yielded a lovely scene.
Autumn flow 2
Autumn flow 2

Friends help the miles go easier. Klahini
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message