Forum Index > Partners > Weekday partner in the Columbia Gorge
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
bitjumper

bitjumper
PostMon May 31, 2021 2:38 pm 
Hi... Looking for a day-hike partner near Vancouver, WA. Particularly on weekdays. I'm an educated, kind, 60, software engineer - retired. I often hike Hamilton Mountain, Cape Horn, Dog Mountain, or Hardy's Ridge every week. I want to be cautious in meeting a new hiking partner. I'd like to find someone compatible to talk with for several hours (I'm easy going). As for hiking stamina, I don't mind smaller hikes too, but my limit is I generally get to the top of Dog in 1:50 (including picture taking). I'll sometimes push and make a 10-miler out of Cape Horn (up and over, and then back). And I very much prefer taking the back way down on Dog and Hamilton because it's a bit easier on the knees. I'm divorced, straight, and in a solid relationship - so this isn't for dating. I'll likely want to meet for coffee first. Then maybe walk the waterfront second. Take a look at my www.facebook.com/bitjumper for a little more. If there are other online sites to find partners, let me know! I'm very interested in another hiking partner or two. Erik

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message