Forum Index > The Trading Post > Looking for someone for a simple sewing project
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Dscramer

Dscramer
PostFri Dec 17, 2021 12:32 pm 
I was planning on adding a sewn mesh bag to the back of a pocket on a backpack (Durston 40l) This pocket is completely detachable so the project doesn’t require even touching the pack. I bought the supplies needed and planned on doing this months ago; however, my sewing advisor for the past 50 years and the one with the machine is no longer able to help so every thing has been sitting in a closet. This is a very simple project however it will required sewing through very thick material. A couple layers of xpac, the mesh and nylon strap. I am in north Seattle, if anyone in the area is sitting around during the holidays, has the proper machine and wants a quick project let me know - of course I’d pay for the service.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Waterman

Waterman
PostFri Dec 17, 2021 1:27 pm 
Take it to Rainy Pass. Located in Wallingford. Great place for repairs.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I,I took the one less traveled by. And that has made all the difference. Robert Frost

Slim
HitTheTrail

HitTheTrail
PostFri Dec 17, 2021 8:52 pm 
Go to your local mom and pop shoe repair shop. They are great at stuff like that.