Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Gas is $5.75 a gallon in Seattle!
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
Brucester

Brucester
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 5:51 am 
Are we the leader with ridiculous gas prices?

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Randito
Snarky Member

Randito
Snarky Member
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 6:11 am 
Hardly, I did a road trip to California last month, price jumped a dollar at the California/Oregon border. One of my sons lives in North Hollywood, gas prices are north of $6 around him, after being close to $8 for a while. He had several fill ups of his Camry that totalled over $100.

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Randito
Snarky Member

Randito
Snarky Member
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 6:26 am 
The GasBuddy app is useful. Prices in Seattle range from $4.99 to 6.09 according to their data.

neek

neek
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 6:32 am 
I get 40 miles per burrito. Of course burritos cost more too now. The BurritoBuddy app is your friend.

Cyclopath, zimmertr
cdestroyer

cdestroyer
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 7:32 am 
gas here is 4.44 a gal at elcheapo station

Randito
Snarky Member

Randito
Snarky Member
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 7:42 am 
Stefan

Stefan
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 8:09 am 
When I did the conversion in Greece last week it was $8.20/gallon In Canada its about $6.40/gallon with the liter/currency conversion

Art is an adventure.
FiveNines

FiveNines
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 8:53 am 
Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 9:12 am 
The roads and highways are still full, and people are still speeding, so gas is still functionality cheap.

Ski, kiliki
neek

neek
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 9:33 am 
Ski
Schroder

Schroder
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 9:47 am 
My timing was pretty good for getting this

Opus, Cyclopath, zimmertr
Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 10:53 am 
Anyone paying $5.75 is a dumbass who can’t use the internet. I just paid $4.96 yesterday, and I was running low so I went to the first random gas station, a 7-11. In Seattle. People need to stop being lazy and whining so much. Seems like it’s always the same few people.

Kim Brown

Kim Brown
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 10:54 am 
Yes, but $4.96 is still crippling to us in the States, who aren't used to it.

"..living on the east side of the Sierra world be ideal - except for harsher winters and the chance of apocalyptic fires burning the whole area." Bosterson, NWHiker's marketing expert
Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 11:07 am 
Crippling? Ridiculous. My annual commute is $600 more if gas is $5 instead of $3. A person would have to make far less than minimum wage for $50 per month to cripple them.

Chief Joseph

Chief Joseph
PostMon Jun 06, 2022 11:16 am 
Gas was $4.55 in Idaho, I was there a month and drove a total of maybe 150 miles, it's nice to be retired. I am also in no hurry to fix my broken down Suburban, been driving a 6 cylinder Escape, 4 cylinder Ranger and 4 cylinder Celica. I will probably save enough money to pay for the $600 for my rebuilt Suburban Transmission and hopefully by then the price will be back down. Probably sell it though anyway.

Go placidly amid the noise and waste, and remember what comfort there may be in owning a piece thereof.