Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > Video: I90 wildlife crossing near Snoqualmie Pass
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostMon Aug 15, 2022 2:46 pm 
I don't know how to embed a Twitter video here, or if it's even possible. So you'll have to watch this on their site if you want to see if. This shirt clip shows a nursing elk, a bear, and a herd of 55 elk. https://mobile.twitter.com/SnoqualmiePass/status/1557376629931839490

Anne Elk
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostMon Aug 15, 2022 2:50 pm 
treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!

treeswarper
Alleged Sockpuppet!
PostWed Aug 17, 2022 1:36 pm 
They also have the night time video of a moose using it. Moose seem to be growing in numbers?? One hangs out at Confluence State Park, one was moved out of East Wenatchee, we had one saunter up the street one morning, and I've run across them in the local woods since moving back here. In this area, the fires of the past few years have resulted in lush stands of willow growing in some areas. That's my theory on the expansion of Moosedom here.

What's especially fun about sock puppets is that you can make each one unique and individual, so that they each have special characters. And they don't have to be human––animals and aliens are great possibilities