Forum Index > Trip Reports > Sombrio Beach Surfing and Hiking Adventure! (Near Disaster)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
EastKing
Surfing and Hiking

EastKing
Surfing and Hiking
PostSat Sep 24, 2022 5:46 pm 
Rule Number 1: Never hike in flip flops in a Rainforest, no matter how short the hike is. Rule Number 2: Don't surf shallow rocky and reef surf breaks when you are still learning to surf!! You can easily break your bones when doing that. What were the results of this trip. Well, you are going to have to watch the video to find out. Overall great beach to hike and visit here but if you are trying to learn to surf here you then you better plan on that hospital visit. eek.gif eek.gif My recommendation is to not surf here unless you are very good at surfing. Hope you enjoy the video.

YouTube | SummitPost Saw the depths of despair. Now I am salvaging what time I have left on Earth.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
EastKing
Surfing and Hiking

EastKing
Surfing and Hiking
PostWed Sep 28, 2022 2:58 pm 
As a hike this beach stunning!! If you get a chance to hike the beaches on Vancouver Island then do it. Just don't surf the area unless you know it is safe or if you are very good.

YouTube | SummitPost Saw the depths of despair. Now I am salvaging what time I have left on Earth.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message