cdestroyer
PostWed Oct 26, 2022 12:58 pm 
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Ski
><((((°>

Ski
><((((°>
PostWed Oct 26, 2022 1:38 pm 
there are bears everywhere. my buddy shot this with his cell phone from his deck. he lives over in Gig Harbor. maybe... 2 or 3 minutes from the Narrows Bridge.
my younger sister had a hell of a time with one over on Fox Island when her two kids were little. damn thing tore up their swing set in the back yard. still wondering if it walked over the bridge or swam.

"I shall wear white flannel trousers, and walk upon the beach. I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each."
Navy salad

Navy salad
PostTue Nov 01, 2022 9:57 pm 
I live on a wooded 5 acres between Woodinville and Duvall, and we regularly get bears tromping though the area, tipping over compost bins, pushing over semi-dwarf fruit trees during the season, raiding garbage even when there's nothing edible in there (but probably smells like there is). Generally they come at night, but occasionally in broad daylight.

Malachai Constant

Malachai Constant
PostTue Nov 01, 2022 10:22 pm 
Issaquah is bear country also as it always has been. The bears seem to know the garbage collection schedule and are always rummaging the night before. We never have the bin out doors until the day of collection. I regularly have the on my trail cam and one even broke a cast iron bench end. They are mostly down by the creek while salmon are running. There are large woodland parks on Cougar , Squak, and Tiger and a wild corridor that runs all the way to Snoqualomie pass.

"You do not laugh when you look at the mountains, or when you look at the sea." Lafcadio Hearn