Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > The Movie "The Arctic the last great Wilderness" - fantastic
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
gb

gb
PostThu Dec 08, 2022 5:28 pm 
This is the best Nature/Wildlife movie or film I've ever seen. It was shot by the great photographer Florian Schulz over several years in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge and features great scenery, but absolutely spectacular wildlife footage. I saw it at the IMAX and in 3-D it was amazing. You feel like you are right there among Caribou, Muskox, Plovers, Golden Eagles, Polar Bears, etc. I don't know about future showings, but if you can see it, it is a do not miss. https://www.protectthearctic.org/arctic-national-wildlife-refuge-giant-screen-film

Cyclopath, call-151
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
gb

gb
PostFri Dec 30, 2022 5:48 pm 
Saw this for a second time today. Wonderful experience. It doesn't appear to play much longer?

Kascadia

Kascadia
PostSat Dec 31, 2022 1:15 pm 
We saw this a few days ago. The Serengeti of the western hemisphere - thanks for the heads up!

It is as though I had read a divine text, written into the world itself, not with letters but rather with essential objects, saying: Man, stretch thy reason hither, so thou mayest comprehend these things. Johannes Kepler