Forum Index > Trip Reports > Tying up loose ends in the Karakorams (Aug 2021)
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
gentle

gentle
PostMon Jan 16, 2023 10:36 pm 
Thanks for posting! Sounds like you had a truly wonderful experience and you were primed to enjoy it to the fullest. What are your impressions of the food vs food available to you at home? Any other impressions you'd like to share on this forum? Delights?

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Songs2

Songs2
PostTue Jan 17, 2023 5:47 am 
Nancyann wrote:
Wow, Gali, some of your pictures are so stunning I can hardly look at them, such beauty overload.
Coming late to this thread, that was my reaction as well. Absolutely fantastic narrative, and a parallel narrative in the photos! It's especially interesting to read the comparisons of the route in different months and different years. A dynamic landscape needing flexible responses. Congratulations on attaining a goal that has shone so brightly over the years.

GaliWalker
Yolo

Yolo
PostWed Nov 22, 2023 9:53 pm 
Oh, I can totally relate! Coming fashionably late to this trek-thread party feels like stumbling upon a hidden trail, just like my Nanga Parbat Gondogorla hike this year. Your narrative is like the well-marked path, weaving through the ups and downs of your adventure. The comparisons across months and years are like discovering alternate routes, each with its own charm. It's like we're both explorers in the vast landscape of life, navigating through dynamic terrains and celebrating the flexibility that comes with it. Kudos on reaching that dazzling goal that beckoned from the horizon—it's like finding the summit after a series of exhilarating climbs. Here's to the shared joy of seeing 8000 m peaks and conquering Gondogoro la !!!!!