Forum Index > Trail Talk > Hidden Lake Lookout
 This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Previous :: Next Topic
BigBrunyon

BigBrunyon
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 1:38 am 
Look, this is one of those here's the deal situations. This is a LOOK HERE'STHE DEAL SITUATION!!!!!: Look here's the deal: Only option is to gamble. Gotta gamble big to get the big rewards. It's either you're gambling or you're going down. Gambling is a better chance than going down!!!!!

zimmertr, rubywrangler
Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
Shred

Shred
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 7:12 am 
“Look here's the deal: Only option is to gamble. Gotta gamble big to get the big rewards. It's either you're gambling or you're going down. Gambling is a better chance than going down!!!!!“ It’s the only way to win the Instagram!! 🎲

Back to top This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Reply with quote Send private message
wisedamian22

wisedamian22
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 7:17 am 
riverside laker I'm an engineer. Guess that does make me mathematically challenged 🙄 For the others: Calm your tits. It'll be okay

gb

gb
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 8:57 am 
wisedamian22 wrote:
riverside laker I'm an engineer. Guess that does make me mathematically challenged 🙄
When you start your exercise in futility, be sure to let them know you are an ingineer, that will make a big difference. As an ingineer you must realize this enterprise is a knucklehead idea at this point in time. You can make all the mathematical calculations to confirm this.
Quote:
For the others: Calm your tits. It'll be okay
Don't doubt that, you believe in heaven don't you?

wisedamian22

wisedamian22
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 9:32 am 
gb I'm agnostic

wisedamian22

wisedamian22
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 9:39 am 
Gonna keep an eye on it for the next few days

D. Inscho
Not bored yet...

D. Inscho
Not bored yet...
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 9:43 am 
zimmertr wrote:
The question that I keep coming back to is why Hidden Lake Lookout among all other winter options?
OP
Quote:
I have also seen quite a few blogs about successful completion of this route during the winter.

http://david-inscho.smugmug.com/ The key to a successful trip is to do the planning during work hours. -- John Muir “My most memorable hikes can be classified as 'Shortcuts that Backfired'.” --Ed Abbey

wisedamian22
wisedamian22

wisedamian22
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 9:51 am 
riverside laker Your starting to bore me

gb

gb
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 10:33 am 
wisedamian22 wrote:
Gonna keep an eye on it for the next few days
Read the fine print.....the chart is not will cover your a*&

Cyclopath
Faster than light

Cyclopath
Faster than light
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 10:36 am 
Clarification: Some guy on the internet doesn't need the forum's permission to go to Hidden Lake, and it isn't any of your fault if it doesn't go well.

wisedamian22
wisedamian22

wisedamian22
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 10:41 am 
gb I can take a picture of my a** and send that to you if that will make you feel better. Just let me know

Snowdog

Snowdog
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 10:52 am 
The NWAC was Moderate risk on day of the avalanche(s) on Colchuck; and an avalanche in CO took 2 people a few days ago, on a Moderate risk day.

'we don't have time for a shortcut'

Shred
wisedamian22

wisedamian22
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 10:57 am 
Here ya go gb

Bootpathguy

Bootpathguy
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 11:29 am 
Can ya'all pause the show for just a few moments please. I need some more popcorn! I'll be riiiiiight back...

Experience is what'cha get, when you get what'cha don't want
Bootpathguy

Bootpathguy
PostTue Feb 28, 2023 11:29 am 
Okay! Carry on!

Experience is what'cha get, when you get what'cha don't want