Looking for scrambling partners in Seattle area. Interesting in peakbagging or off trail travel to interesting places.
I have a decent amount of experience: Gardner, Brothers, spring Enchantment thru, etc. Proficient with ice axe, crampons. Just learned glacier travel and want to try it out. Not excited about exposure.
What I'm looking for:
* Human being of any gender, sex, sexual orientation, etc.
* Age 30s and 40s
* Reliable (i.e. not flaking out)
* Available on weekends (at least once a month)
* Conservative about risk taking
* Primary goal is getting outside and having fun, getting to top is icing on the cake
* OK with turning around if either of us is simply not feeling it
* Type 2 fun is something that happens despite your best efforts, not because of them
* Bonus points if you're in the city of Seattle. Seattle freeze is real.
Not interested in
* People criticizing this post
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate NWHikers.net earns from qualifying purchases when you use our link(s).