Forum Index > Full Moon Saloon > I hate Monroe traffic!!!
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Badger

Badger
PostTue Jul 09, 2013 8:49 pm 
Stop Insultan! wrote:
The truth is, the slow traffic gives one a good opportunity to hop out of the car and grab a doughnut or roastbeef sandwich at the Sultan Bakery, or to wolf down a macho burrito at Mi Tierra in Monroe. The glass is half full, nay, more than half full! hungry.gif
Love that Bakery! And if your stuck farther out there is that Milk shake shack! I could an article of how traffic jams caused me to gain weight. hockeygrin.gif

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Stop Insultan!

Stop Insultan!
PostTue Jul 09, 2013 8:59 pm 
Badger wrote:
Stop Insultan! wrote:
The truth is, the slow traffic gives one a good opportunity to hop out of the car and grab a doughnut or roastbeef sandwich at the Sultan Bakery, or to wolf down a macho burrito at Mi Tierra in Monroe. The glass is half full, nay, more than half full! hungry.gif
Love that Bakery! And if your stuck farther out there is that Milk shake shack! I could an article of how traffic jams caused me to gain weight. hockeygrin.gif
Some drive-in like the Triple-X ought to setup a drive-in right across Hwy 2, so east and westbound traffic must go through the drive-through. That way when traffic slows to a crawl, you can place your order over the drive-in telephone: "That will be two burgers, two fries, and two rootbeers please." Ah....life is good. Quaff! hungry.gif burger.gif drink.gif uhh.gif

Conifers

Conifers
PostTue Jul 09, 2013 9:23 pm 
I had a pretty good time at Prospector's Steak & Ale once. A burger, beer, and kareoke are good for you after a hike.

Brucester

Brucester
PostWed Jan 31, 2024 9:18 pm 
Any new improvements in the past 10 years?

Snow_Knot

Snow_Knot
PostWed Jan 31, 2024 10:13 pm 
Meh.. A couple of new lights, and a round-a-bout in Sultan. If you try to go around the mess on Old Owen, you get stuck at the light even longer biggrin.gif

"Pinky, are you pondering what I'm pondering?" Well, I think so, Brain, but "apply North Pole" to what?