Forum Index > Partners > Alpine lakes Wilderness lake hopping and fishing
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wade63
guitarman

wade63
guitarman
PostFri Jun 07, 2024 8:25 pm 
Once again, I head for my first of the year longer adventure, week and a half mostly off trail endeavor. I believe this is the fourth such encounter. Obviously, I love it. Headed up the end of June. I have an extra pack raft if so inclined. I extend an invitation as usual for all or part of this trip. I've always gone solo but I do enjoy sharing the experience with the right person. It's a win, win for me as I enjoy solo as well as good company. I've hiked with a # of members here but it's always about available schedule. Message me for details and a side note if you're female please come with a male friend. Call me old fashioned. I'm in it for the journey so I'm not a milage maker but some experience and decent fitness is required. Little bushy and a few steep spots. We could work out a part schedule if you don't want to raft but a couple of lakes pretty much require rafting for the route I take. Starting June 28 possibly all the way to July 6, message me for details. I'm going rain or shine, it's all good. I usually hit 6 or 7 lakes, it's awesome.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message