Forum Index > Public Lands Stewardship > Monroe man gets probation for stealing old engine
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
pequod
Freakin armature

pequod
Freakin armature
PostWed May 11, 2005 4:19 pm 
Hopefully this will discourage others who help themselves to artifacts. Monroe man gets probation for stealing old engine

Сильно как бык, франтовской как трактор
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostWed May 11, 2005 4:29 pm 
It was theft. JAIL TIME would help discourage others from theft! This state is a PUSSY when it comes to dealing with criminals!!!

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln
pequod
Freakin armature

pequod
Freakin armature
PostWed May 11, 2005 4:36 pm 
Backpacker Joe wrote:
It was theft. JAIL TIME would help discourage others from theft! This state is a PUSSY when it comes to dealing with criminals!!!
I agree. Jail time would have been better. At least he's got the $3k in fines and restitution and a criminal record. I would hope that his key to Monte Cristo was confiscated.

Сильно как бык, франтовской как трактор
Snowshoe Hare
Defunct lagomorph

Snowshoe Hare
Defunct lagomorph
PostWed May 11, 2005 5:39 pm 
Glad they did something to him- and a member of the MCPA? Wow. shakehead.gif Guess he joined just to get the gate key, the dirty lowdown thief. I gotta renew my Rainier NP annual pass so I'll have free reign to take stuff there that doesn't belong to me.

Jeepasaurusrex

Jeepasaurusrex
PostWed May 25, 2005 5:55 pm 
If more people could protect themselves.. thiefs would think twice about trying to steal someones property. Take for example, the idiot who got his ass kicked for trying to steal that Camaro. biggrin.gif

"I would like to see things from your point of view, but I cannot get my head that far up my butt"
Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker

Backpacker Joe
Blind Hiker
PostFri May 27, 2005 6:05 pm 
Jeepasaurusrex wrote:
If more people could protect themselves.. thiefs would think twice about trying to steal someones property. Take for example, the idiot who got his ass kicked for trying to steal that Camaro. biggrin.gif
You mean the idiot who *died* trying to steal the camaro! I don't agree with killing him, but then that's not what they tried to do. You take chances when you try and steal other peoples property. I'm glad the D.A. has decided not to prosecute them.

"If destruction be our lot we must ourselves be its author and finisher. As a nation of freemen we must live through all time or die by suicide." — Abraham Lincoln