Forum Index > Support & Feedback > Help! Editing my post made the poll disappear.
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostSun May 25, 2003 11:29 pm 
I have inadvertantly sabotaged my own poll! I edited the post to answer a concern about how to vote if no tickets at all were recieved, and the edit caused the poll to disappear. The poll was in "Bar and Grill" and was regarding speeding tickets. Was it possible to edit the post and avoid this glitch, or should I have just left it alone? It was not of earth-shattering importance, so no great loss if it is unrecoverable.

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostMon May 26, 2003 12:12 am 
Not sure what happened. I went into the database and fixed things. Let me know if it happens again. I also did an edit on your post and the poll seems to stick. Strange.

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!

Slugman
It’s a Slugfest!
PostMon May 26, 2003 12:32 am 
Thanks, Tom. When I did my edit, I only changed the text of the message, not the actual poll as you did. I looked for poll info at the bottom of the screen before I posted the edit, to see if I needed to re-enter the poll, but the bottom of the post was devoid of poll info. Strange.