Forum Index > Trail Talk > Lost and Found
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
wiki summary

wiki summary
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 2:03 am 
This thread is for posting lost and found notices ONLY. Other replies will be deleted. Once resolved, please delete your notice by clicking on the X to the top right (/bottom R) of your post. Thanks for keeping this thread clean & free of thread drift to maximize its effectiveness.

Wiki summmary last edited by MarcoFalken on Tue Mar 22, 2022 6:26 pm (this post can be edited by any member)
Back to top Reply to topic
happygomez

happygomez
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 3:35 pm 
Found Jacket: Snow Creek TRail 4/5/07
Found Jacket: Snow Creek TRail 4/5/07 I think it must have been hanging off a pack and got snagged on a bush by the trail. Describe what you lost (type of jacket, brand, color, size, etc) and it will be returned if we have a match

Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Allison
Feckless Swooner

Allison
Feckless Swooner
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 4:09 pm 
I got this message over on another forum:
Quote:
I don't remember my login anymore to nwhikers, dont know if you still go on there or not, or if you remember me. But, I found a really nice camera on the Snow Creek Trail yesterday and was wondering if you might want to post that over there. I assume whoever lost it might want it back. -alpinemonkey
If this might be your camera, let me know and I will put you in touch with Craig. I think he found it on 4/1 or 3/31.

www.allisonoutside.com follow me on Twitter! @AllisonLWoods
mossy mom

mossy mom
PostMon Apr 09, 2007 8:11 pm 
Lost my trekking poles last August. They are red Leki Makalu with a bit of duct tape around one of them. Saw my toddler running off with them at Heart of the Hills campground near Hurricane Ridge. They have a lot of sentimental value to me plus my replacement poles have already cracked.

Z-Man

Z-Man
PostTue May 29, 2007 10:29 am 
Lost camera enar Leavenworth
Left my camera by Snow Creek right where the climber's path leaves the Snow Creek Trail to head up to Snow Creek Wall, and by the time I returned to it, it was gone. Any leads are appreciated.

sonlite_kid

sonlite_kid
PostTue May 29, 2007 9:04 pm 
Lost Garmin GPS Unit
Lost a Garmin GPS Unit on a forest road (4021, or possibly on 4020) while trucking back to the car from going up Pilchuck from the east; PLEEEEAAASSSEE let me know if you have found one. We'll talk on the details of the unit when you contact me (phone is best), so I can prove I'm the one who lost it. Thanks to all you out der. -gil (206)618-3703 Ballard, USA

Grinch
Local Burger Tester

Grinch
Local Burger Tester
PostSat Jun 16, 2007 5:54 pm 
Found a camera at Lake Dorothy. Please PM me with details if you are missing yours.

TheBootfitter

TheBootfitter
PostThu Jun 21, 2007 3:11 pm 
Found: Sweatshirt on Mailbox Found approximately June 1 lower on the trail to Mailbox peak -- A woman's hooded sports sweatshirt with name on back. Green. Email 'thebootfitters@yahoo.com' to retrieve.

Magellan
Brutally Handsome

Magellan
Brutally Handsome
PostSat Jun 23, 2007 8:44 pm 
Lost: Canon S2IS on the Perry Creek trail. It fell in the big stream the trail crosses about .5 mile below Perry Creek Falls.

Tvashtar
Tvashtalker

Tvashtar
Tvashtalker
PostThu Jun 28, 2007 6:55 pm 
Lost: REI trekking poles, Colchuk TH I think I left a pair of REI carbon trekking poles about 100 yards down the road from the Colchuk Lake TH parking lot on June 23rd. They're kind of frankenpoles, actually, but mostly REI brand. Sorry for the double post; wasn't quite sure how to post a lost object.

"We are, all of us, in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars." - Oscar Wilde
NW Outdoorsman

NW Outdoorsman
PostWed Jul 04, 2007 12:20 am 
Found: Gold Bracelet The odds are slim on this one, but I found a ladies gold bracelet a few days back while at Lake of the Angels in the Olympics. It was found while climbing up to the ridge that overlooks the lake.

"The summit is just the halfway point" Northwest Outdoors blog
michtru

michtru
PostThu Jul 05, 2007 1:37 pm 
Lost Prescription Glasses at Stuart/Colchuck Trailhead I also posted this on the Trail Talk board...but just in case, I'd love it if you found my glasses! Lost on the 3rd of July at trailhead parking lot. Women's, Escada brand, transitions lenses.

huron

huron
PostSat Jul 07, 2007 8:02 pm 
Lost - ladies watch on Snoqualmie Mountain
Lost - ladies watch on Snoqualmie Mountain. On trail somewhere between 5500 feet and summit.

Hikes with dogs
always well behaved

Hikes with dogs
always well behaved
PostThu Jul 19, 2007 9:05 pm 
Here's a photo taken Saturday of some sunglasses left at the Rachel Lake TH...there was a hat there too (not in the photo, sorry):
Lots of found stuff at this TH...behind us was a hat someone had found...
Lots of found stuff at this TH...behind us was a hat someone had found...

guns don't watch your back... our dogs have shown us the way out when we were lost...AND kept us warm... for us its ALWAYS a two dog night!
Elvis
Shuffl'n

Elvis
Shuffl'n
PostMon Aug 13, 2007 11:32 pm 
Found Glasses... but lost keys
Found: Glasses at Perry Creek Trailhead Similar to the Rachel Lake TH picture posted by Hikes with Dogs, there was a pair of glasses hanging on the Perry Creek trail the morning of Aug 12th. Clear glasses, thin metal frames. Didn't take a picture of them... but if you happen to have been on the Perry Creek trail recently and now can't find your glasses... up.gif Lost: Key ring of keys... could be anywhere. On the other side of the spectrum, I'll just mention that I'm missing a key ring with about 8 or so keys on it and a few small 'store cards' (Haggen, Fred Meyer, etc...) attached to it. They're just plain missing - but I don't think they were lost away from civilization. Then again, like the glasses above, their owners are probably thinking the same thing. Don't most of those 'reward programs' with the little keychain tags claim that if the keys are dropped into a mail box that they'll be able to get them returned? That sure would be nice.

"Ill habits gather unseen degrees, as brooks make rivers, rivers run to seas." ~John Dryden My Trip List