Forum Index > Support & Feedback > Adding links to links page - Just Wondering
 Reply to topic
Previous :: Next Topic
Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostSun Mar 10, 2002 9:16 am 
Any chance of getting the links to the online drg/topo links posted in the Trail Programs forum added to the Master Links Page? Also maybe add any other links from other topics that have been added? Maybe move the Master Links permanently towards the top for easy access? Also is there an *official* logo icon for NWHikers.net? or just the one on the opening page? Just thinking of an icon that can be added to link to this site. Maybe be specific as to which page you would like it to like to. I know you be busy folks and this takes time and effort so they just be suggestions only. Thanks for the upkeep on this great site. 2+ months old, 109 members and growing. Good job!! NN smile.gif

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.
Back to top Reply to topic Reply with quote Send private message
Tom
Admin

Tom
Admin
PostSun Mar 10, 2002 12:20 pm 
To get the links added (or any other links), just put a request in the links section with the specific links you would like added. I think I added the ones you wanted. If not, let me know. As far as the logo, the one on the opening page is the [un]official logo for now. I won't be offended if one of our resident artists wants to improve on it. I think it goes well with the forum colors and it is relatively low bandwidth. If you want to use the [latest] official graphic in your link, just link it to http://nwhikers.net/logo.gif so that if we ever change the logo it will automatically be updated. As far as linking to the site, please link to the main page http://nwhikers.net and not directly to the forums (in case we add more than just forums to the site in the future).

Newt
Short Timer

Newt
Short Timer
PostMon Mar 11, 2002 5:36 am 
Thanks Tom NN smile.gif

It's pretty safe to say that if we take all of man kinds accumulated knowledge, we still don't know everything. So, I hope you understand why I don't believe you know everything. But then again, maybe you do.